• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

red shell for moto g?

rolgar20

Android Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2011
Ive seen the webpage but i cant find a red shell for the new moto g:( i dont want the flipcase, i want the normal shell with red, i only see raspberry and im guessing thats more of a pink and purple tone, the original moto g had a cherry option, why doesnt this phone?

Ive seen the webpage but i cant find a red shell for the new moto g:( i dont want the flipcase, i want the normal shell with red, i only see raspberry and im guessing thats more of a pink and purple tone, the original moto g had a cherry option, why doesnt this phone?

This is a cherry grip shell case for moto g on their official site. From what I seem to understand this grip shell will just replace the back battery cover of the phone and has extra silicone around the sides so that the screen well not touch when placed face down.

http://www.motorola.com/us/consumer...rip-Shells-for-Moto-G/moto-g-shells-grip.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones