• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Redux

@shauny - yep, running themed version and it fits Oxygen R2 hboot with about 5MB to spare

only issue I had with the themed version was when I added a UOT Kitchen thing, the battery icon didn't allow me to show the percentage. It just showed me an icon more akin to a usb sign.

UOT circle battery mod works fine on mine (always do a cache and dalvik wipe before i flash UOTs just in case). Have you changed the battery style in the Interface menu, 'cos I haven't touched that since flashing battery mod?

Upvote 0
@saltire thanks for that. I don't use the themed version now. I use the non-themed and my Kitchen works fine.

I think I remember when I had the problem before as I mentioned the usb sign came up when I went into the Interface settings and changed to show percentage.

I am happy with the settings I have now but if I change to the theme version again i will try and remember your advice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones