• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Referral codes part deux (New codes go here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I guess I'll be patient for now. Yeah, that's a bit of a mess considering the website makes it sound like everyone is eligible after 2 months.

And if someone (me) specifically asks for a referral code, that person (me) must want to refer someone. It's like passing up an eager person, and passing them out to people that might not even care.

They actually have a computer program that selects people at random after their second on time payment.

I think they should just mass generate and give it to everyone, who has made their second payment, all at once.

Reactions: ZingBot
Upvote 0
Actually, That's a good question because technically VM to BM is still considered a regular port-in. It takes time to process on both sides unlike migrations which are instant because you're just moving the line over the network.

I'll look more into this. Thanks!

Thanks! Please let me know what you find out. I may try to call BM and see if they can tell me anything.:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, does anyone else have a referral code that is valid. It won't hurt to try. I'm ordering phone today with overnite shipping so I will be activating this weekend! Inbox me!

Upvote 0
Thanks! Please let me know what you find out. I may try to call BM and see if they can tell me anything.:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, does anyone else have a referral code that is valid. It won't hurt to try. I'm ordering phone today with overnite shipping so I will be activating this weekend! Inbox me!

No referral codes are useable if you are under any Sprint blanket. Sorry to say, I wish that wasn't the case. =[

Reactions: tilweoverdose
Upvote 0
YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! ;)

Just got my first Boost referral code sent to me. Via txt message and e-mail !!!!

Here it is : 126095238724

As of 11-06-2012, TWO are remaining ! ( will update once used again ! )

Anyone who wants/needs to use it feel free to do so and THANKS !!!!

Please shoot me a PM if you have used the code, so I can update this post !

Upvote 0
UPDATE: I have been with boost for 3 months now and can honestly say that this company is COMPLETELY full of it, they outright lie to you whether your talking with a csr or a supervisor or a floor manager, they're full of bolony lyers period . DO NOT expect to get a referral code as promised at their site, and their service is no better or I should say not even as good as metro pcs and it is pricier than metro considering metro 4g depending on your usage level can be as low as $40 tax included rather than boost at 55.00 + 3.50 tax all for constantly dropped calls (and I live in the city -Fort Lauderdale, FL- using a new Samsung Prevail in perfect working order) and csrs that only spew out bolony on a daily basis, this is the biggest joke of a company , I now recommend metro pcs with which for almost a decade prior to going to Boost I had never experienced a dropped call nor any bolony spewing csrs etc... my advice is for everyone to stay as far away from Boost as possible. Just my 2 cents... Peace

BTW if anyone decides you still are going to Boost and if you happen to be leaving Metro Pcs to do so, and if you have a Metro Pcs compatible LG Motion 4G MS770 in perfect working order and are willing to trade with me for a 3 month new Boost Samsung Galaxy Prevail in perfect working order, then please message me for a quick trade... Peace

Upvote 0
UPDATE: I have been with boost for 3 months now and can honestly say that this company is COMPLETELY full of crap, they outright lie to you whether your talking with a csr or a supervisor or a floor manager, they're full of **** lyers period . DO NOT expect to get a referral code as promised at their site, and their service is no better or I should say not even as good as metro pcs and it is pricier than metro considering metro 4g depending on your usage level can be as low as $40 tax included rather than boost at 55.00 + 3.50 tax all for constantly dropped calls (and I live in the city -Fort Lauderdale, FL- using a new Samsung Prevail in perfect working order) and csrs that only spew out BS on a daily basis, this is the biggest joke of a company , I now recommend metro pcs with which for almost a decade prior to going to Boost I had never experienced a dropped call nor bull**** csrs etc... my advice is for everyone to stay as far away from Boost as possible. Just my 2 cents... Peace

BTW if anyone decides you still are going to Boost and if you happen to be leaving Metro Pcs to do so, and if you have a Metro Pcs compatible LG Motion 4G MS770 in perfect working order and are willing to trade with me for a 3 month new Boost Samsung Galaxy Prevail in perfect working order, then please message me for a quick trade... Peace

I'm sorry you are so angry at this company. Yes, there are people who don't get referral codes. Yes, some people may get one right away while others might get one a year later. I realize the system is flawed but do you see Metro PCS even trying to do a referral program like that?

You can get down to $40 on Boost Mobile too. I'm at $40 myself with my SII. Well technically $45 since I've got insurance.

Also why would you ask to trade a 3G late model phone with a 4G newer model one? That's very one sided. The prevail was the first Android Boost Mobile carried. In this case it might not be your service, could just be your handset.

I'm not telling everyone that they have to like our service. What I am saying though, however, is that there are people who do. Your opinion is respected but the tone of the words and the rudeness was a tiny bit unnecessary. I apologize if I upset you by saying that. It's just my perception. I'm not a liar, and many people here know that.

Also, this is a family oriented site with many members. Please watch language..

Again, I'm sorry about your experience. If I can help in anyway let me know and I'll try my best.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones