• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reinstall android on my MID tablet.

Jay Dog

Lurker
Aug 20, 2012
In preparation for selling my 7" MID android tablet, I wanted to restore it to its factory settings. I could not find an option for this so without thinking I found "format internal" and selected that. I think it goes without saying that I cannot boot it anymore. So my question is, how do I reload android on my tablet? I would like to load a newer version than what it came with (2.3.3) but I will take what I can find.

No it is not a Coby, it is brandless with the exception of MID. That is all the box says, and the user guide has no name or model in it. It was sent to me as a gift from an online company. It has a black front with a camera and a gray back, but that is all I can really say about it. Any help would be great if you can with the minimal info I have.

Upvote 0
OK, then if I may, I would suggest you try posting in the Android Lounge section, you will get much more exposure there and maybe someone will best guide you there, good luck

Android Lounge

No it is not a Coby, it is brandless with the exception of MID. That is all the box says, and the user guide has no name or model in it. It was sent to me as a gift from an online company. It has a black front with a camera and a gray back, but that is all I can really say about it. Any help would be great if you can with the minimal info I have.

Reactions: Jay Dog
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones