• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [RELAUNCH][ROM] Blue Terror

Once again just because of the dialer i flashed the GBSandwich V3.0.5 cos dailer is the most important app which we needs to run fast on our phone and today it just made me sick so only cos of dialer i switched back to GBSV3.0.5 if someone had a good dialer or have tried to port any other dialer to this ROM then please provide an update for it. I tried to port the A73's Dialer as its good but failed may be cos its odex.

Upvote 0
Hi Aayush ... Like I quoted in my earlier msg, when I press dialer it say.. the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly... Any thing whic I need to do?

u just need to go to settings->application->manage application->all and search for contacts tap on it, clear data then come back again search for contact storage tap on it and clear data reboot the phone. you will not get the error anymore.:)

Upvote 0
Hey I'm really new to this ROM installing thing. So I downloaded your ROM after I have used Ninad's UB Rom since I rooted my phone a few months back. Now I thought of trying a new ROM and I liked yours.

I started my phone in recovery and wiped data and cache. Sadly I couldn't see any dalvik cache thing in the recovery menu. So then I selected "update from SD card and selected your zip. It shows signature verification failed.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong at my part but I'm quite a noob at these things lol. So it would be a big help if you could guide me to install this ROM.

Big thanks :D

Upvote 0
Hey I'm really new to this ROM installing thing. So I downloaded your ROM after I have used Ninad's UB Rom since I rooted my phone a few months back. Now I thought of trying a new ROM and I liked yours.

I started my phone in recovery and wiped data and cache. Sadly I couldn't see any dalvik cache thing in the recovery menu. So then I selected "update from SD card and selected your zip. It shows signature verification failed.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong at my part but I'm quite a noob at these things lol. So it would be a big help if you could guide me to install this ROM.

Big thanks :D

Go to Advanced option in CWM Recovery to see Dalvik Cache and Battery stats...While installing a ROM, the option should be Install from SD card->Choose zip etc...Not the one u tried I feel... I'm also a newbie...Experts pls confirm...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones