• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[RELEASED] The 4.3 inch "Thunderbolt" aka "Mecha" aka "Incredible HD" from HTC...beyond coming soon!

Netflix would be cool but I would probably use it once every 3-6 months . Maybe a little more to show it off at the begining but it's kinda like when I had Vcast TV on my Voyager I used it a couple times over the 4 months I had that phone but really only once was it long period of use andthat was when my plane got delayed 6 hrs and I was hanging in an airport I watched a few TV shows . All in all it was a waste of money, in that same situation I have movies , music and games stored on my 32gb card of my phone now who needs mobile Television

Upvote 0
Well, I sure hope Bennnnn (was that enough N's?) is right and SOMETHING happens tomorrow. All of the riddles, poems, clues, etc. are turning my brain into mush!

So many pages, so many forums, so many riddles, wasn't Bennnn (or is it Bennnnnnn?) actually indicating the 17th? Which would make the Panda on track? Honestly asking because I can't keep all this straight at this point, sorry.

Upvote 0
ok that jerry guy who is predicting an announcement tomorrow just asked:

What will you all be doing at 11 AM EST tomorrow?
smile.gif

I'll be working alongside my trusted compatriot Ben while your worlds are turned UPSIDE DOWN

Upvote 0
Someone has a demo unit on DroidForums. Head over there to ask questions, admire, waste time, etc. haha

It definitely appears to be legit. I'm also liking what I hear about the battery life, although he's not in a 4G area so we will have to see on that.

On a side note: Man I'm glad I spend most of my time here in this forum. I mean some of their moderators are just as childish as the members!! As a matter of fact I saw a post of a normal member trying to moderate the two.:rolleyes: I'm not a butt kisser at all but it sure makes me appreciate the way things are over here!

Upvote 0
It definitely appears to be legit. I'm also liking what I hear about the battery life, although he's not in a 4G area so we will have to see on that.

On a side note: Man I'm glad I spend most of my time here in this forum. I mean some of their moderators are just as childish as the members!! As a matter of fact I saw a post of a normal member trying to moderate the two.:rolleyes: I'm not a butt kisser at all but it sure makes me appreciate the way things are over here!

I completely agree. I don't post any news there any more at all. Just here.

Reactions: UBRocked
Upvote 0

I'm a member at a lot of other Android forums but I rerely use them mainly just a member so I can gain access to links from this site. I just like the way this is layed out and people don't jump down your throat if you ask a question that some might think is dumb. At some point everyone was a newbie and heck I'd consider myself an Android Newbie as well I learn something new everyday and I've owned 5 Android Phones over the last 2 years

ya know what I'm really excited for is Sense 2.0 Idownloaded a ROM on my Incredible with it this morning and I am loving it and it is just extrmely smooth and fast cant' wait to see it on the TB

Reactions: UBRocked
Upvote 0
I'm a member at a lot of other Android forums but I rerely use them mainly just a member so I can gain access to links from this site. I just like the way this is layed out and people don't jump down your throat if you ask a question that some might think is dumb. At some point everyone was a newbie and heck I'd consider myself an Android Newbie as well I learn something new everyday and I've owned 5 Android Phones over the last 2 years

ya know what I'm really excited for is Sense 2.0 Idownloaded a ROM on my Incredible with it this morning and I am loving it and it is just extrmely smooth and fast cant' wait to see it on the TB

Agreed. I especially dislike some of the members at XDA when it comes to asking questions. Another reason why it's great here.

But back on topic: There are two people over at Droid Forums that are claiming that an announcement will be made today. I'm skeptical because I don't know either since most of my time is here, but we'll see.

Upvote 0

Such a newb :p

Upvote 0
Agreed. I especially dislike some of the members at XDA when it comes to asking questions. Another reason why it's great here.

But back on topic: There are two people over at Droid Forums that are claiming that an announcement will be made today. I'm skeptical because I don't know either since most of my time is here, but we'll see.

Bennnn & Jerrrrry again under new names. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones