• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Remove all screen locks

It happened to me. It is a Spyware app. I got from photo editor pro by zentertain. Look in the play store. I have a link I my comments for that app.

I don't know which one is you in the play store reviews.
And I don't know which problem I'm having you're trying to help me with.
I can tell you that all my problems began when I went to M.
I've dled and deleted thousands of apps, but none in quite a while.

Upvote 0
I don't know which one is you in the play store reviews.
And I don't know which problem I'm having you're trying to help me with.
I can tell you that all my problems began when I went to M.
I've dled and deleted thousands of apps, but none in quite a while.
Google this:
howtoremove.guide/du-quick-charge-lock-screen-remove-android/

I don't know if it's the same as what you are seeing, but that lock screen looks a lot like what I had

Upvote 0
That lockscreen is definitely from a third party app. ES file Explorer pulled some s**t like that a while ago. It is coined as a charging booster.

Also, sounds like you've looked into the floating menu issue but I'll post this in case you haven't seen it.

As per this post, go to Settings → Accessibility → Dexterity and Interaction → and turn on Assistant Menu. This will add a floating button to the screen that you can press to reveal a menu containing the old Menu button.

Samsung also says "In certain applications, you can touch and hold the Recent Apps button to view the Menu options." This is probably limited to newer apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: sleedeane
Upvote 0
Yeah I've been here before. Doesn't help me get to things like "themes" in GoContactsEx or "New Topic" in Tapatalk.

uploadfromtaptalk1473279375956.jpg

But thank you.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones