• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Removed plastic overlay?

its a screen protector? isn't it just a plastic cover with super low adhesive that peels off instantly on the corners when met with a blunt object... ...and to those people that still have it on.. how do you stand it?? it even has a little tab thats asking for it to be pulled off. I pulled mine off before even lifting the phone out of the box.

Actually if you look closely at that little tab, it's perforated (sp?) so you can take just the tab off.:)

Upvote 0
I actually took my screen protector off at the store (thought it was just a protector like the one on the back of the unit and supposed to come off) and the sales rep was like "oh my god you removed it?"

I've been using it the past few days w/o any screen protector. I have one coming in the mail. The only I notice that the screen because oily (from my fingers) and it doesn't wipe off that easily.

I have a palm treo before and this used to wipe off pretty easy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones