• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replaceable/removable battery?

artbytes

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2011
I'm trying to figure out if the battery for the Nexus 5 is replaceable, so that I can carry an extra battery with me in case my battery gives out. I do that with my present Samsung phone and just love that feature. I haven't found any specific mention of that. Thanks for your help.

I'm trying to figure out if the battery for the Nexus 5 is replaceable, so that I can carry an extra battery with me in case my battery gives out. I do that with my present Samsung phone and just love that feature. I haven't found any specific mention of that. Thanks for your help.

Nope, not removable. Sorry.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
I am planning on the battery case option, when they become available, for flights from Philly to Germany. I actually just got home and was very happy with the stock battery results.

n5i.jpg

n5j.jpg

n5k.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones