• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

replacement desire battery cover help

I tried calling them for HTC North America or Canada/US and they don't or won't have replacement covers and told me to buy online.

I bought one anyways, comes to $33 CAD total with shipping and all. Whatever, it's $33. My cover is fine actually it's just scratch on the lens a bit, not even where the camera shoots.

Upvote 0
I tried calling them for HTC North America or Canada/US and they don't or won't have replacement covers and told me to buy online.

I bought one anyways, comes to $33 CAD total with shipping and all. Whatever, it's $33. My cover is fine actually it's just scratch on the lens a bit, not even where the camera shoots.

Well my cover is fine too but the lens cover looks terrible and mien has always been in a case so I have no idea how the micro scratches have got there!

Might just do what others have done and pop it out :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones