• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[REQUEST] ICS Blue Icons

andoird213

Android Expert
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone could please take the attached icons and theme them with Ice Cream Sandwich Blue. These are the icons I keep in my dock and I'm waiting to do my NANDroid backup till I'm done theming ;) . You don't have to make the whole icon ICS Blue; if you're willing to do this I'm sure you're pretty skilled with photos/imaging and I'm sure you have good judgement haha. People get many different results for the HEX code for ICS Blue, but one that people seemed to agree on over at Xda was 00A8FF. I suggest trying that one, but there are a couple of threads with some other options which I suppose you can try. My everlasting gratefulness to whoever is willing to do this for me!

Thanks!!
Patriot

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 267
  • ic_launcher_smsmms.png
    ic_launcher_smsmms.png
    9 KB · Views: 237
  • ic_launcher_phone.png
    ic_launcher_phone.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 257
  • ic_allapps.png
    ic_allapps.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 254
  • ic_launcher_browser.png
    ic_launcher_browser.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 249
Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone could please take the attached icons and theme them with Ice Cream Sandwich Blue. These are the icons I keep in my dock and I'm waiting to do my NANDroid backup till I'm done theming ;) . You don't have to make the whole icon ICS Blue; if you're willing to do this I'm sure you're pretty skilled with photos/imaging and I'm sure you have good judgement haha. People get many different results for the HEX code for ICS Blue, but one that people seemed to agree on over at Xda was 00A8FF. I suggest trying that one, but there are a couple of threads with some other options which I suppose you can try. My everlasting gratefulness to whoever is willing to do this for me!

Thanks!!
Patriot

Not sure what you wanted with the Google currents icon so I just guessed

Attachments

• ic_allapps.png
    ic_allapps.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 270
  • ic_launcher_browser.png
    ic_launcher_browser.png
    18 KB · Views: 251
  • ic_launcher_phone.png
    ic_launcher_phone.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 244
  • ic_launcher_smsmms.png
    ic_launcher_smsmms.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 267
  • icon.png
    icon.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones