• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Returning the N7 and keeping acc.

Pep

Android Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2011
Qld, Australia
Is is just me?.....
I'm thinking of keeping all the accessories that came with my N7 when I return it. (Charger and headphones)
Apart from the cable (although with the adapter) they can all be used with the S7E.

I have spent over $50 on a case and glass protector that i can no longer use. (From 3rd party)
Samsung is not going to refund me that. And I have to buy the case and screen protector again for the S7E.
I'm still a happy Sammy Customer and await the N8. But this isn't my fault!!

What are your thoughts?

I'm thinking the same.. It's small compensation compared to what I spent on cases etc but my note 7 is going back tomorrow, I'm getting an S7 edge so I have a Galaxy vr came with the n7 and a case that won't fit the s7 edge.. Why shouldn't I claim an extra charger, headphones etc to get a little of my outlay back. I love Samsung and I will get a note 8 but I feel I'm owed a little something.

Reactions: Pep
Upvote 0
Though at this moment I have no plans of returning my phone. When I did the swap for the "good" one I only returned my phone. So now I have 2 of everything. I don't think they (Samsung ) care what you return. Certainty the people at Verizon didn't last time around. I'm keeping anything I've got and yes I bought 2 wireless fast chargers, cable end adapters, screen protectors etc.

Reactions: Pep
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones