• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rhapsody question

Bgranger

Lurker
Aug 22, 2010
I have a playlist of my favorite songs of my rhapsody library downloaded to my phone. lets say for example the playlist has 80 songs in it currently and all are downloaded to the phone, I open the rhapsody program on my pc and edit the playlist by adding a song to it now making it 81 songs. but even after restarting my phone and opening the rhapsody app it still will show the playlist to have 80 songs, even though when i open the playlist it has the new song at the end and I can count out 81 songs. and the only way I can get the new song downloaded or even added to the total song count of the playlist is to clear all downloads and download the whole playlist again.

so essentially my question is. How do you make a rhapsody playlist automatically update and download new songs onto your phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones