• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ringtone won't change

I have a LG Q60 phone and after a software update I can't change the ringtone. I know how to change it and the phone says I have changed it but the ringtone is never actually changed. Help!
does it just stay the same? is it the same one before the update? are your ringtones on your sd card? or internal? are you sure you still have them?

just curious try using zedge. its a free wallpaper and ringtone app. its what i use for my ringtones.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
does it just stay the same? is it the same one before the update? are your ringtones on your sd card? or internal? are you sure you still have them?

just curious try using zedge. its a free wallpaper and ringtone app. its what i use for my ringtones.

The phone has the ringtone I'm trying to use, I try to apply it, the phone says its been changed but the ringtone
I get is something that is on the phone ever since the update. I can't change it to any ringtone at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones