• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ringtones Anyone?

danielunde

Android Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2011
GA.
My wife has an Nokia and I've been trying to find her some ringtones MP3's and was hoping that someone would share some MP3 ringtones because there's not a forum for the Nokia because it's not an Android phone can someone Please hook me up with some Ringtones for her phone? Thanks in advance :)

You could try going to the app store for Nokia, I think it is called Ovi. They might have some ringtone apps, maybe something like Zedge. There are also websites that have free ringtones, but watch the terms and conditions that you are not signing up for a monthly service. I have used mytinyphone.com and it is good, but they have ads on the site that say download to phone, but right below is a box with different tabs you want to use the box so be careful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones