• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok, so I have had this phone since Christmas. A week later; Sleep of Death - go to store, they exchange for a new one. Two weeks later; Sleep of Death again - Nothing store can do so have to do an advanced exchange...yippie a refurb phone :mad:. No longer having problem with SoD, but I don't get calls, just voice mails saying I missed a call that never made it to my handset. My alarms turn on and off randomly, well, not the alarms themselves but the sounds associated with the alarm. Thought it was my downloaded ring tones originally, but it does it with the pre-loaded ones as well. NOW I have to be looking at the phone to receive my calls most of the time. The sounds are gone and I have to do a battery pull to get them back for awhile.

US Cellular's only suggestion is for me to purchase a different phone (at full price of course), take yet another Electrify (why would I want a fourth piece of crud?), or exchange for a used phone on site, the best I can get is a Hero S which doesn't have the dual core which was why I went from the Mesmerize (which I loved, and my daughter now loves) to the Electrify!

Any suggestions? I am not purchasing another phone. I think they should at least offer me the SII due to the continual problems I have been having, but they say no, they would never give a better phone for a faulty one. So I need to make this one work until I can get either a new phone (doubtful) or change companies (probably once I can purchase 4 new phones from them).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones