• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ringtones keep changing after turning off/restarting phone and my default sms resets ?

K so if i restart my phone or if it dies when turning back on i find when i go to sms it askes me to choose a default every time it does not save my answer also my phone is changing my custom ringtones after turning off/restarting its getting tiresome to have to redo all the time im using gosms on lg connect but i also have handscent and the stock as sms only cause i have alot of issues with go sms so i use the others as backups if anyone has a solution please let me know thanks.

if you have any programs on your sd card they won't hold defaults versus system apps that are on the internal memory. Just move em back to the phone and they will hold defaults. And as for ringtones i have no idea, my phone has never changed mine for me. Are you using ring droid or something like that to choose the ringers?

Upvote 0
if you have any programs on your sd card they won't hold defaults versus system apps that are on the internal memory. Just move em back to the phone and they will hold defaults. And as for ringtones i have no idea, my phone has never changed mine for me. Are you using ring droid or something like that to choose the ringers?
I am using Ringdroid to make and set ringtones.
You think that might be the issue.?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones