• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Robinhood brings zero-fee cryptocurrency trading

Robinhood is a popular stock trading application which has made life extremely easy for those who want to invest in stocks, without worrying about the hustle and bustle of Wall Street. Today, the company announced that it will soon be bringing crypto-trading to its application.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using robinhood for about six months now it's been helpful during the lockdown I've always been interested in the stock market just didn't know how to start robinhood has a great help section walkthroughs/tutorials I've learned alot and I am starting to have a positive return if you have been thinking about the stock market it's a good time now thank you for you time and good luck. Your free stock is waiting for you! Join Robinhood and we'll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook for free. Sign up with my link. https://join.robinhood.com/josephr7356

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones