• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][AOSP]dGB v01_28_2012| 2.3.5| 375MB /data| 60MB /system |Mult-lang |Unlock |Reboot[28 Jan]

@Bazcabs Bro that was the post of the year for me. This Caller is the best, looks, options and finally the Greek T9 back from the Official dead!
You cant imagine how much this application helped in my work bro, I'd never find even the courage to search for it. My respects.

@nicka3200 This did the job on most options. Thanks!

dGB is indeed the faste ROM I've ever had (LeeDroiD, Cyanogen, MildWild), including Officials (Froyo, Gingerbeard). I guess that was a good choice.. tho its missing some things, or even options that I have to look for. Options like Indicators colour (battery, wifi, etc..), or when to lock the screen and ask for pattern (f.e 3 minutes after last use), and stuff that Mild and Cyanogen had on their settings. Then Im good to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones