• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]AplusROM_2.2

What did you do to properly wipe the sd card?

After booting into recovery, go down and select the Other option; then select Wipe Sdcard. This will wipe the whole card but it didn't seem to delete the ROM zip file that I planned to flash. If it does, you could always select USB-MS toggle and that will allow the SD card to be seen by the computer (provided you are USB connected to the computer) so you can copy/move the ZIP file to the SD card root. Once that is done, select the Partition sdcard option. The first option to choose is Partition SD. I don't remember the settings, but you can get them from the other threads about flashing ROM's. Next, still in the partition menu, select the option for ext2 to ext3. When that is done, back out to the main menu and then select Flash zip menu. First select Toggle signature verification to turn it off. Next select Choose zip from sdcard. Once that is done, reboot. It should be good to go. At least it was for me, at any rate. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
After booting into recovery, go down and select the Other option; then select Wipe Sdcard. This will wipe the whole card but it didn't seem to delete the ROM zip file that I planned to flash. If it does, you could always select USB-MS toggle and that will allow the SD card to be seen by the computer (provided you are USB connected to the computer) so you can copy/move the ZIP file to the SD card root. Once that is done, select the Partition sdcard option. The first option to choose is Partition SD. I don't remember the settings, but you can get them from the other threads about flashing ROM's. Next, still in the partition menu, select the option for ext2 to ext3. When that is done, back out to the main menu and then select Flash zip menu. First select Toggle signature verification to turn it off. Next select Choose zip from sdcard. Once that is done, reboot. It should be good to go. At least it was for me, at any rate. Hope this helps.

Still freezing at the android screen

Upvote 0
HELPP!!!!! ok so.. i went to flash this rom over and made a backup of the current (joneidy sense rom) went into recovery did a wipe ALL and flashed Aplus 2.2.1 ...... it kept getting stuck on the android screen.. it would do the light at the bottom back and forth a few times then freeze... i kept trying different things but it wouldnt load so i finally tried to to a nand restore...... and it was giving me an error so i was panicking i couldnt figure out why the rom wouldnt load and i realized.. I havent partitioned the SD yet! so i did a partition, upgraded to ext3 and tried to flash AGAIN and realized... i forgot that when u partition you wipe the sd.. so i no longer have a restore, or a zip to go off of... so i rebooted the phone hoping it would work this time and it frozen again so now i have a phone with no backups and the current rom is not working... please someone help me out of this this is my girlfriends phone and she is going to kill me!

Upvote 0
The only problem I'm having is the phone freezing at the android screen when i try to boot up this rom other roms work fine on my phone my sd card is partitioned and everything this is the only rom i've ever had a problem flashing to my phone

Okay. And you're doing a full data wipe? Also you could try downloading it with a different browser.

Upvote 0
HELPP!!!!! ok so.. i went to flash this rom over and made a backup of the current (joneidy sense rom) went into recovery did a wipe ALL and flashed Aplus 2.2.1 ...... it kept getting stuck on the android screen.. it would do the light at the bottom back and forth a few times then freeze... i kept trying different things but it wouldnt load so i finally tried to to a nand restore...... and it was giving me an error so i was panicking i couldnt figure out why the rom wouldnt load and i realized.. I havent partitioned the SD yet! so i did a partition, upgraded to ext3 and tried to flash AGAIN and realized... i forgot that when u partition you wipe the sd.. so i no longer have a restore, or a zip to go off of... so i rebooted the phone hoping it would work this time and it frozen again so now i have a phone with no backups and the current rom is not working... please someone help me out of this this is my girlfriends phone and she is going to kill me!

I'll PM you and try to help.

Upvote 0
Do to numerous reports of boot problem with the 2.2.1 version of this rom it will be pulled until further notice. I will do some investigating and will hopefully have it back up by tomorrow night. Thank you for your understanding.

I have a 2.2.1 phone if you want some help debugging the rom. If you can pm me a link I will download it when I get around son broadband. Adb logcat should give some good info if ran while the rom is booting up. Can try to find and eliminate that hickup.

Upvote 0
I would be happy to help, if there's anything I can do since I have one of the problematic phones.

I have a 2.2.1 phone if you want some help debugging the rom. If you can pm me a link I will download it when I get around son broadband. Adb logcat should give some good info if ran while the rom is booting up. Can try to find and eliminate that hickup.

That's one of the things I've noticed about these forums that I really like a lot; people are so willing to pitch in and assist where and when they are able.

Upvote 0
Taking reppards cue I went ahead and tried to reinstall running ADB Logcat. Here is the resulting log file for anyone interested:

I/SamplingProfilerIntegration( 1420): Profiler is disabled.
I/Zygote ( 1420): Preloading classes...
E/Zygote ( 1420): setreuid() failed. errno: 30
I/Zygote ( 1420): ...preloaded 1265 classes in 3643ms.
I/Zygote ( 1420): Preloading resources...
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801e8 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_left_end_confirm_gray.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801ec (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_left_end_normal.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801ed (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_left_end_pressed.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801f1 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_right_end_confirm_gray.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801f5 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_right_end_normal.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801f6 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_right_end_pressed.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801fb (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_left_confirm_gray.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080200 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_left_normal.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080201 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_left_pressed.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080203 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_right_confirm_gray.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080209 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_right_normal.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1420): Preloaded drawable resource #0x108020a (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_right_pressed.png) that varies with configuration!!
I/Zygote ( 1420): ...preloaded 61 resources in 220ms.
I/Zygote ( 1420): ...preloaded 15 resources in 7ms.
I/Zygote ( 1420): Accepting command socket connections
E/msm7k.gralloc( 1510): RGB565
E/libEGL ( 1510): eglSetSwapRectangleANDROID:1759 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)
W/SurfaceFlinger( 1510): ro.sf.lcd_density not defined, using 160 dpi by default
I/SystemServer( 1510): Entered the Android system server!
I/SystemServer( 1510): Entropy Service
W/EntropyService( 1510): unable to load initial entropy (first boot?)
W/EntropyService( 1510): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/system/entropy.dat
(No such file or directory)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSFileSystem
.openImpl(Native Method)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSFileSystem
.open(OSFileSystem.java:152)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStrea
m.java:82)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStrea
m.java:134)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at com.android.server.RandomBlock.fromFile(Rando
mBlock.java:45)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at com.android.server.EntropyService.loadInitial
Entropy(EntropyService.java:99)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at com.android.server.EntropyService.<init>(Entr
opyService.java:86)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at com.android.server.EntropyService.<init>(Entr
opyService.java:76)
W/EntropyService( 1510): at com.android.server.ServerThread.run(SystemSer
ver.java:140)
I/SystemServer( 1510): Power Manager
I/SystemServer( 1510): Activity Manager
I/ActivityManager( 1510): Memory class: 32
I/SystemServer( 1510): Telephony Registry
I/SystemServer( 1510): Package Manager
I/Installer( 1510): connecting...
I/PackageManager( 1510): Libs: cappuccino.lgdrm:/system/framework/cappuccino.lgd
rm.jar javax.obex:/system/framework/javax.obex.jar com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu.in
ternal:/system/framework/MetropcsHiddenMenu.internal.jar android.test.runner:/sy
stem/framework/android.test.runner.jar com.android.qualcomm.qcrilhook:/system/fr
amework/qcrilhook.jar com.google.android.maps:/system/framework/com.google.andro
id.maps.jar com.android.lge.lgsvcitems:/system/framework/lgsvcitems.jar com.next
reaming.NexSubtitle:/system/framework/com.nextreaming.NexSubtitle.jar
I/PackageManager( 1510): Features: android.hardware.location.network android.har
dware.wifi android.hardware.telephony android.hardware.location android.hardware
.touchscreen.multitouch android.hardware.sensor.compass android.hardware.camera
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct android.hardware.bluetooth andr
oid.hardware.sensor.proximity android.hardware.microphone android.hardware.locat
ion.gps android.hardware.camera.autofocus android.hardware.telephony.cdma androi
d.hardware.sensor.accelerometer android.software.live_wallpaper android.hardware
.touchscreen
I/PackageManager( 1510): No current settings file!
W/PackageManager( 1510): Library not found: /system/framework/cappuccino.lgdrm.j
ar
W/dalvikvm( 1542): DexOpt: resolve class illegal access: Landroid/text/PackedInt
VectorTest; -> Landroid/text/PackedIntVector;
W/dalvikvm( 1542): DexOpt: resolve class illegal access: Lcom/android/internal/o
s/LoggingPrintStreamTest$TestPrintStream; -> Lcom/android/internal/os/LoggingPri
ntStream;
D/PackageManager( 1510): Scanning app dir /system/framework
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/framework/framework-res.apk changed; collecting
certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/framework/lge-res.apk changed; collecting certs

D/PackageManager( 1510): Scanning app dir /system/app
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/ADW_Launcher.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk changed; collect
ing certs
W/PackageManager( 1510): Signature mismatch for shared user : SharedUserSetting{
4603c060 android.uid.system/1000}
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds has no si
gnatures that match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk changed; collectin
g certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): New shared user android.uid.shared: id=10001
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/BrcmBluetoothServices.apk changed; collecti
ng certs
W/PackageManager( 1510): Signature mismatch for shared user : SharedUserSetting{
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.broadcom.bt.app.system has no signatures th
at match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Browser.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/CDGHiddenMenu.apk changed; collecting certs

E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.lge.CDGHiddenMenu has no signatures that ma
tch those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Calculator.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Calendar.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/CalendarProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
I/PackageManager( 1510): New shared user android.uid.calendar: id=10005
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Camera.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/CameraApp.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/CertInstaller.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Contacts.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/ContactsProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/DefaultContainerService.apk changed; collec
ting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/DeskClock.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/DownloadProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
I/PackageManager( 1510): New shared user android.media: id=10011
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/DrmProvider.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/DunServer.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.android.DunServer has no signatures that ma
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Email.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/ExternalMemoryTest.apk changed; collecting
certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Gallery3D.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Gmail.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk changed; coll
ecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): New shared user com.google.uid.shared: id=10016
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk changed; coll
ecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/GoogleFeedback.apk changed; collecting cert
s
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/GooglePartnerSetup.apk changed; collecting
certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk changed; collectin
g certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk changed; collec
ting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/HTMLViewer.apk changed; collecting certs
W/ResourceType( 1510): Failure getting entry for 0x7f020000 (t=1 e=0) in package
0: 0xffffffb5
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/HiddenSdCard.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/LGSetupWizard.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/LatinIME.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/LgHiddenMenu.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.lge.LgHiddenMenu has no signatures that mat
ch those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/LiveWallpapers.apk changed; collecting cert
s
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/LiveWallpapersPicker.apk changed; collectin
g certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Maps.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): New shared user com.google.android.apps.maps: id=10026
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/MarketUpdater.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/MediaProvider.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/MediaUploader.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/MetropcsHiddenMenu.apk changed; collecting
certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Mms.apk changed; collecting certs
W/PackageParser( 1510): No actions in intent filter at /system/app/MoviePlayer.a
pk Binary XML file line #28
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/MoviePlayer.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Music.apk changed; collecting certs
W/PackageParser( 1510): No actions in intent filter at /system/app/Mvpdm.apk Bin
ary XML file line #71
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Mvpdm.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/NetworkLocation.apk changed; collecting cer
ts
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.google.android.location has no signatures t
hat match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/OPP.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/PackageInstaller.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
W/PackageParser( 1510): No actions in intent filter at /system/app/Phone.apk Bin
ary XML file line #407
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Phone.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/PicoTts.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/PowerOff.apk changed; collecting certs
W/ResourceType( 1510): Failure getting entry for 0x7f0a048b (t=9 e=1163) in pack
age 0: 0xffffffb5
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Settings.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.android.settings has no signatures that mat
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/SettingsProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.android.providers.settings has no signature
s that match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/SetupWizard.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Stk.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Street.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Superuser.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Swype.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Talk.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/TelephonyProvider.apk changed; collecting c
erts
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/TtsService.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/UserDictionaryProvider.apk changed; collect
ing certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/Vending.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/VisualizationWallpapers.apk changed; collec
ting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/VoiceDialer.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/VoiceSearch.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/VpnServices.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1510): Package com.android.server.vpn has no signatures that m
atch those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1510): /system/app/WapService.apk changed; collecting certs
D/PackageManager( 1510): Scanning app dir /data/app
W/PackageParser( 1510): Activity with priority > 0, forcing to 0 at /data/app/co
m.android.vending-1.apk Binary XML file line #140
W/PackageParser( 1510): Activity with priority > 0, forcing to 0 at /data/app/co
m.android.vending-1.apk Binary XML file line #164
m.android.vending-1.apk Binary XML file line #193
I/PackageManager( 1510): /data/app/com.android.vending-1.apk changed; collecting
certs

Upvote 0
Taking reppards cue I went ahead and tried to reinstall running ADB Logcat. Here is the resulting log file for anyone interested:

I/SamplingProfilerIntegration( 1420): Profiler is disabled.
I/Zygote ( 1420): Preloading classes...
I/Zygote ( 1420): ...preloaded 1265 classes in 3643ms.

I/PackageManager( 1510): /data/app/com.android.vending-1.apk changed; collecting
certs

I'm glad there are people that can read and understand all that, 'cause it's all Greek to me. :D

Upvote 0
This is the log taken while booting for the first time correct? Also where it stops, is that where the booting process hangs up?

Yes this was the first boot. It doesn't stop, just keeps looping. I just set the buffer higher on windows cmd so I can capture the whole loop. I'm going to backup and wipe my sd card here and start from scratch, hopefully I can get a better log.

Upvote 0
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>adb logcat
- waiting for device -
--------- beginning of /dev/log/main
I/DEBUG ( 1409): debuggerd: Dec 17 2010 18:45:12
E/AmitDaemon( 1401): accelerometer_check = 0
E/AmitDaemon( 1401): open File failed
I/dun_service( 1402): modem is present in configuration
I/dun_service( 1402): The value returned from dun_getusbstate_fromsys is 2
I/dun_service( 1402): Post event 2
I/dun_service( 1402): received event: DUN_EVENT_USB_PLUG
I/dun_service( 1402): Successfully opened SMD port: e, ext port: f
I/dun_service( 1402): Configured external host port in RAW mode
I/dun_service( 1402): rstate == DUN_RMNETSTATE_ERROR in dun_monitor_kevents
D/loc_api_rpc_glue( 1403): Loc API RPC client initialized.
D/WiperIface( 1403): WiperIface open : Location handle 0, pid 1403
--------- beginning of /dev/log/system
I/Vold ( 1407): Vold 2.1 (the revenge) firing up
D/libloc ( 1403): loc_read_gps_conf: using /etc/gps.conf
D/Vold ( 1407): Volume sdcard state changing -1 (Initializing) -> 0 (No-Media
)
D/Vold ( 1407): Volume sdcard state changing 0 (No-Media) -> 2 (Pending)
D/Vold ( 1407): Volume sdcard state changing 2 (Pending) -> 1 (Idle-Unmounted
)
I/dun_service( 1402): modem_bits0, prev_mdm_bits 0, init = 1,
I/dun_service( 1402): smdtoextctrl: ext port bits 0, smdoldstatus 0, init = 1
I/lgdrmserver( 1412): Start lgdrmserver
I/LGDRM ( 1412): [DRM] DRMAgent_Init() : Entering
V/AudioSystem( 1414): ioConfigChanged() event 0
V/AudioSystem( 1414): ioConfigChanged() new output samplingRate 44100, format 1
channels 2 frameCount 1200 latency 54
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 1414): [doRouting]sndDevice=0,mCurSndDevice=-1
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 1414): [SKW]do_route_audio_rpc(0, 1, 1)
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 1414): msm72xx_enable_audpp: 0x0004
E/QC_MP3DEC( 1416): component_init[0xd3c0]component init: role = OMX.qcom.audio.
decoder.mp3
E/QC_MP3DEC( 1416): Killing timer thread...
E/QC_MP3DEC( 1416): Timer thread exited
E/QC_MP3DEC( 1416): Component-deinit m_drv_fd = -1
E/QC_MP3DEC( 1416): COMPONENT DEINIT...
E/QC_MP3DEC( 1416): OMX MP3 component destroyed
I/SamplingProfilerIntegration( 1413): Profiler is disabled.
I/Zygote ( 1413): Preloading classes...
E/Zygote ( 1413): setreuid() failed. errno: 30
I/Zygote ( 1413): ...preloaded 1265 classes in 3648ms.
E/Zygote ( 1413): setreuid() failed. errno: 30
I/Zygote ( 1413): Preloading resources...
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801e8 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_left_end_confirm_gray.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801ec (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_left_end_normal.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801ed (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_left_end_pressed.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801f1 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_right_end_confirm_gray.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801f5 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_right_end_normal.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801f6 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_bar_right_end_pressed.9.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x10801fb (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_left_confirm_gray.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080200 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_left_normal.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080201 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_left_pressed.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080203 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_right_confirm_gray.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x1080209 (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_right_normal.png) that varies with configuration!!
W/Zygote ( 1413): Preloaded drawable resource #0x108020a (res/drawable-mdpi/jog
_tab_right_pressed.png) that varies with configuration!!
I/Zygote ( 1413): ...preloaded 61 resources in 196ms.
I/Zygote ( 1413): ...preloaded 15 resources in 6ms.
I/Zygote ( 1413): Accepting command socket connections
E/msm7k.gralloc( 1499): RGB565
E/libEGL ( 1499): eglSetSwapRectangleANDROID:1759 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)
W/SurfaceFlinger( 1499): ro.sf.lcd_density not defined, using 160 dpi by default
I/SystemServer( 1499): Entered the Android system server!
I/SystemServer( 1499): Entropy Service
W/EntropyService( 1499): unable to load initial entropy (first boot?)
W/EntropyService( 1499): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/system/entropy.dat
(No such file or directory)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSFileSystem
.openImpl(Native Method)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSFileSystem
.open(OSFileSystem.java:152)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStrea
m.java:82)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStrea
m.java:134)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at com.android.server.RandomBlock.fromFile(Rando
mBlock.java:45)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at com.android.server.EntropyService.loadInitial
Entropy(EntropyService.java:99)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at com.android.server.EntropyService.<init>(Entr
opyService.java:86)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at com.android.server.EntropyService.<init>(Entr
opyService.java:76)
W/EntropyService( 1499): at com.android.server.ServerThread.run(SystemSer
ver.java:140)
I/SystemServer( 1499): Power Manager
I/SystemServer( 1499): Activity Manager
I/ActivityManager( 1499): Memory class: 32
I/SystemServer( 1499): Telephony Registry
I/SystemServer( 1499): Package Manager
I/Installer( 1499): connecting...
I/PackageManager( 1499): Libs: cappuccino.lgdrm:/system/framework/cappuccino.lgd
rm.jar javax.obex:/system/framework/javax.obex.jar com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu.in
ternal:/system/framework/MetropcsHiddenMenu.internal.jar android.test.runner:/sy
stem/framework/android.test.runner.jar com.android.qualcomm.qcrilhook:/system/fr
amework/qcrilhook.jar com.google.android.maps:/system/framework/com.google.andro
id.maps.jar com.android.lge.lgsvcitems:/system/framework/lgsvcitems.jar com.next
I/PackageManager( 1499): Features: android.hardware.location.network android.har
dware.wifi android.hardware.telephony android.hardware.location android.hardware
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct android.hardware.bluetooth andr
oid.hardware.sensor.proximity android.hardware.microphone android.hardware.locat
ion.gps android.hardware.camera.autofocus android.hardware.telephony.cdma androi
d.hardware.sensor.accelerometer android.software.live_wallpaper android.hardware
.touchscreen
I/PackageManager( 1499): No current settings file!
W/PackageManager( 1499): Library not found: /system/framework/cappuccino.lgdrm.j
ar
W/dalvikvm( 1530): DexOpt: resolve class illegal access: Landroid/text/PackedInt
VectorTest; -> Landroid/text/PackedIntVector;
W/dalvikvm( 1530): DexOpt: resolve class illegal access: Lcom/android/internal/o
s/LoggingPrintStreamTest$TestPrintStream; -> Lcom/android/internal/os/LoggingPri
ntStream;
D/PackageManager( 1499): Scanning app dir /system/framework
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/framework/framework-res.apk changed; collecting
certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/framework/lge-res.apk changed; collecting certs

D/PackageManager( 1499): Scanning app dir /system/app
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/ADW_Launcher.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk changed; collect
ing certs
W/PackageManager( 1499): Signature mismatch for shared user : SharedUserSetting{
E/PackageManager( 1499): Package com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds has no si
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk changed; collectin
g certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): New shared user android.uid.shared: id=10001
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/BrcmBluetoothServices.apk changed; collecti
ng certs
W/PackageManager( 1499): Signature mismatch for shared user : SharedUserSetting{
E/PackageManager( 1499): Package com.broadcom.bt.app.system has no signatures th
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Browser.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/CDGHiddenMenu.apk changed; collecting certs

E/PackageManager( 1499): Package com.lge.CDGHiddenMenu has no signatures that ma
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Calculator.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Calendar.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/CalendarProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
I/PackageManager( 1499): New shared user android.uid.calendar: id=10005
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Camera.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/CameraApp.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/CertInstaller.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Contacts.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/ContactsProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/DefaultContainerService.apk changed; collec
ting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/DeskClock.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/DownloadProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
I/PackageManager( 1499): New shared user android.media: id=10011
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/DrmProvider.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/DunServer.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1499): Package com.android.DunServer has no signatures that ma
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Email.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/ExternalMemoryTest.apk changed; collecting
certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Gallery3D.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1499): /system/app/Gmail.apk changed; collecting certs

I/PackageManager( 1737): Features: android.hardware.location.network android.har
.touchscreen
W/PackageManager( 1737): Library not found: /system/framework/cappuccino.lgdrm.j
ar
D/PackageManager( 1737): Scanning app dir /system/framework
D/PackageManager( 1737): Scanning app dir /system/app
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk changed; collect
ing certs
W/PackageManager( 1737): Signature mismatch for shared user : SharedUserSetting{
46038b60 android.uid.system/1000}
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds has no si
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/BrcmBluetoothServices.apk changed; collecti
ng certs
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.broadcom.bt.app.system has no signatures th
W/PackageManager( 1737): Signature mismatch for shared user : SharedUserSetting{
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/CDGHiddenMenu.apk changed; collecting certs

E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.lge.CDGHiddenMenu has no signatures that ma
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/DunServer.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.android.DunServer has no signatures that ma
W/ResourceType( 1737): Failure getting entry for 0x7f020000 (t=1 e=0) in package
0: 0xffffffb5
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/LgHiddenMenu.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.lge.LgHiddenMenu has no signatures that mat
W/PackageParser( 1737): No actions in intent filter at /system/app/MoviePlayer.a
pk Binary XML file line #28
W/PackageParser( 1737): No actions in intent filter at /system/app/Mvpdm.apk Bin
ary XML file line #71
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/NetworkLocation.apk changed; collecting cer
ts
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.google.android.location has no signatures t
hat match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
W/PackageParser( 1737): No actions in intent filter at /system/app/Phone.apk Bin
ary XML file line #407
W/ResourceType( 1737): Failure getting entry for 0x7f0a048b (t=9 e=1163) in pack
age 0: 0xffffffb5
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/Settings.apk changed; collecting certs
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/SettingsProvider.apk changed; collecting ce
rts
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.android.settings has no signatures that mat
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.android.providers.settings has no signature
s that match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
I/PackageManager( 1737): /system/app/VpnServices.apk changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 1737): Package com.android.server.vpn has no signatures that m
atch those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!
D/PackageManager( 1737): Scanning app dir /data/app
W/PackageParser( 1737): Activity with priority > 0, forcing to 0 at /data/app/co
m.android.vending-1.apk Binary XML file line #140
W/PackageParser( 1737): Activity with priority > 0, forcing to 0 at /data/app/co
m.android.vending-1.apk Binary XML file line #164
I/PackageManager( 1737): /data/app/com.android.vending-1.apk changed; collecting
certs
W/PackageParser( 1737): Exception reading classes.dex in /data/app/com.android.v
ending-1.apk
W/PackageParser( 1737): java.lang.SecurityException: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF has in
valid digest for classes.dex in /data/app/com.android.vending-1.apk
W/PackageParser( 1737): at java.util.jar.JarVerifier$VerifierEntry.verif
y(JarVerifier.java:129)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at java.util.jar.JarFile$JarFileInputStream.read
(JarFile.java:122)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at android.content.pm.PackageParser.loadCertific
ates(PackageParser.java:338)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at android.content.pm.PackageParser.collectCerti
ficates(PackageParser.java:508)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at com.android.server.PackageManagerService.coll
ectCertificatesLI(PackageManagerService.java:2553)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at com.android.server.PackageManagerService.scan
PackageLI(PackageManagerService.java:2639)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at com.android.server.PackageManagerService.scan
DirLI(PackageManagerService.java:2497)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at com.android.server.PackageManagerService.<ini
t>(PackageManagerService.java:975)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at com.android.server.PackageManagerService.main
(PackageManagerService.java:684)
W/PackageParser( 1737): at com.android.server.ServerThread.run(SystemSer
ver.java:155)
E/PackageParser( 1737): Package com.android.vending has no certificates at entry
classes.dex; ignoring!
W/PackageManager( 1737): Failed verifying certificates for package:com.android.v
ending
I/PackageParser( 1737): com.siriusapplications.quickboot: compat added android.p
ermission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
I/PackageParser( 1737): org.lsartory.cachecleaner.ng: compat added android.permi
ssion.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
D/PackageManager( 1737): Scanning app dir /data/app-private
I/PackageManager( 1737): Time to scan packages: 5.174 seconds
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.ASEC_ACCESS
to package com.android.defcontainer (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.ASEC_CREATE
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.ASEC_DESTROY
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.ASEC_MOUNT_U
NMOUNT to package com.android.defcontainer (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu.inte
rnal.permission.SYSTEMPROPERTIES to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protecti
onLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu.inte
rnal.permission.SYSTEMPROPERTIES_WRITE to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (pr
otectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
rnal.permission.CONNECTIONMANAGER to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protect
ionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
rnal.permission.PLATFORM to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=
2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.HARDWARE_TES
T to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.DEVICE_POWER
to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.INTERNAL_SYS
TEM_WINDOW to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45
)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.ADD_SYSTEM_SERVIC
E in package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.BROADCAST_SM
S to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.BROADCAST_WA
P_PUSH to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.SHUTDOWN to
package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.STOP_APP_SWI
TCHES to package com.lge.MetropcsHiddenMenu (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.lge.sns.READ_SN_MANAGER in packa
ge com.android.contacts
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.lge.sns.WRITE_SN_MANAGER in pack
age com.android.contacts
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.lge.vvm.permission.READ_VVM_DATA
in package com.android.contacts
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.DEVICE_POWER
to package com.sdcard.test (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.READ_SETTINGS in
package com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.HARDWARE_TES
T to package com.sdcard.test (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.READ_ERS in packa
ge com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.WRITE_ERS in pack
age com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.lge.permission.LGSystemDB_READ i
n package com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.lge.permission.LGSystemDB_WRITE
in package com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.android.providers.syncml.permiss
ion.READ_SYNCML_PROFILE in package com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.android.providers.syncml.permiss
ion.WRITE_SYNCML_PROFILE in package com.sdcard.test
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.INTERNAL_SYS
TEM_WINDOW to package com.android.phone (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe4d)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.ADD_SYSTEM_SERVIC
E in package com.android.phone
to package com.android.phone (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe4d)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.BROADCAST_SM
S to package com.android.phone (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe4d)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.BROADCAST_WA
P_PUSH to package com.android.phone (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe4d)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.SHUTDOWN to
package com.android.phone (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe4d)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.STOP_APP_SWI
TCHES to package com.android.phone (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe4d)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.google.android.providers.se
ttings.permission.READ_GSETTINGS to package com.google.android.voicesearch (prot
ectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.google.android.gm.permissio
n.AUTO_SEND to package com.google.android.voicesearch (protectionLevel=2 flags=0
xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.google.android.apps.googlevoice.
permission.AUTO_SEND in package com.google.android.voicesearch
T to package com.android.bluetooth (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_US
ER_DATA to package com.android.bluetooth (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.google.android.providers.gmail.p
ermission.READ_GMAIL in package com.android.music
ion.READ_SYNCML_PROFILE in package com.lge.wapservice
ion.WRITE_SYNCML_PROFILE in package com.lge.wapservice
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.READ_SETTINGS in
package com.lge.wapservice
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.google.android.googleapps.p
ermission.ACCESS_GOOGLE_PASSWORD to package com.android.setupwizard (protectionL
evel=2 flags=0xbe05)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.google.android.providers.se
ttings.permission.READ_GSETTINGS to package com.android.setupwizard (protectionL
evel=2 flags=0xbe05)
ttings.permission.WRITE_GSETTINGS to package com.android.setupwizard (protection
Level=2 flags=0xbe05)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.BROADCAST_PA
CKAGE_REMOVED to package com.hp.mvpdm (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
to package com.hp.mvpdm (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
rnal.permission.SYSTEMPROPERTIES to package com.hp.mvpdm (protectionLevel=2 flag
s=0xbe45)
rnal.permission.SYSTEMPROPERTIES_WRITE to package com.hp.mvpdm (protectionLevel=
2 flags=0xbe45)
rnal.permission.CONNECTIONMANAGER to package com.hp.mvpdm (protectionLevel=2 fla
gs=0xbe45)
rnal.permission.PLATFORM to package com.hp.mvpdm (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45
)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.google.android.googleapps.permis
sion.GOOGLE_AUTH.panoramio in package com.google.android.apps.uploader
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.google.android.voicesearch.
SHORTCUTS_ACCESS to package com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox (protectionL
evel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.SEND_DOWNLOA
D_COMPLETED_INTENTS to package com.android.vending (protectionLevel=2 flags=0x2b
e45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission android.permission.SEND in package c
om.android.vending
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission com.google.android.voicesearch.
AUDIO_FILE_ACCESS to package com.google.android.gm (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe
65)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_US
ER_DATA to package com.android.packageinstaller (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)

W/PackageManager( 1737): Not granting permission android.permission.SET_PREFERRE
D_APPLICATIONS to package com.android.LGSetupWizard (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xb
e45)
to package com.lge.poweroff (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
T to package com.lge.poweroff (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
W/PackageManager( 1737): Unknown permission com.android.providers.im.permission.
READ_ONLY in package com.google.android.apps.maps
to package com.android.deskclock (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xbe45)
I/SystemServer( 1737): Account Manager
I/SystemServer( 1737): Content Manager
I/SystemServer( 1737): System Content Providers
I/SystemServer( 1737): Battery Service
I/SystemServer( 1737): Lights Service
I/SystemServer( 1737): Vibrator Service
W/dalvikvm( 1737): threadid=15: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x
40020ad8)
E/ActivityThread( 1737): Failed to find provider info for settings
E/AndroidRuntime( 1737): *** FATAL EXCEPTION IN SYSTEM PROCESS: PowerManagerServ
ice
E/AndroidRuntime( 1737): java.lang.NullPointerException
E/AndroidRuntime( 1737): at android.content.ContentQueryMap.<init>(Conten
tQueryMap.java:65)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1737): at com.android.server.PowerManagerService.initIn
Thread(PowerManagerService.java:591)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1737): at com.android.server.PowerManagerService$1.onLo
operPrepared(PowerManagerService.java:529)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1737): at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.ja
va:59)
E/installd( 1419): eof
E/installd( 1419): failed to read size
V/AudioSystem( 1767): ioConfigChanged() event 0
V/AudioSystem( 1767): ioConfigChanged() new output samplingRate 44100, format 1
channels 2 frameCount 1200 latency 54
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 1767): [doRouting]sndDevice=0,mCurSndDevice=-1
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 1767): [SKW]do_route_audio_rpc(0, 1, 1)
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 1767): msm72xx_enable_audpp: 0x0004
I/SamplingProfilerIntegration( 1768): Profiler is disabled.
I/Zygote ( 1768): Preloading classes...
E/Zygote ( 1768): setreuid() failed. errno: 30

There is a small chunk I missed somewere in the middle but that is almost the entire log from boot till it starts looping. First boot on fresh partitioned sd card all data wiped.

Upvote 0
Yes this was the first boot. It doesn't stop, just keeps looping. I just set the buffer higher on windows cmd so I can capture the whole loop. I'm going to backup and wipe my sd card here and start from scratch, hopefully I can get a better log.

Yeah that just looks like some apps aren't signed properly but I don't see anything that would cause a loop...maybe something is up with the custom market app.

Upvote 0
I was playing with this ROM a little and deleted both the stock market and the custom market that came with it and then pushed the new market into system apps via Termnal Emulator. Worked flawlessly and savef space lol.

Are you talking about the 2.2.1 version of the ROM? That's cool. I've been waiting for the new market to push to my phone and update my market, but it hasn't happened yet. My friend, who has an HTC something or other and hasn't rooted his phone, got the market update earlier this week. I was with him when he opened his market and selected an app to install then closed the market once the app was installing. A minute later, he re-opened the market and lo and behold, he had the new version of the market. I know there are a few folks on here that have put up threads and provided links to the new market, but I was kinda waitin' to see if my market would just update automatically.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones