• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] BlueKingdom 1.4 - Updated 9/29

Any idea why I keep getting Wifi Error, and 4G Wont connect..

If you have any fix, or reason or tips please let me know, Thanks.
I've reinstalled 3times, and nothing. I'm going to redownload and install to see if that helps. I'll edit post if it fixes it.

EDIT:4G and Wifi still won't connect, please help.

3589z0g.jpg

Heres a screenshot.

Thanks, Tyler.

Upvote 0
Any idea why I keep getting Wifi Error, and 4G Wont connect..

If you have any fix, or reason or tips please let me know, Thanks.
I've reinstalled 3times, and nothing. I'm going to redownload and install to see if that helps. I'll edit post if it fixes it.

EDIT:4G and Wifi still won't connect, please help.

Thanks, Tyler.

does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: xTyler
Upvote 0
Hmmm.. What install process did you use? Like what apps didnt you install, and what apps did you install and did you remove sense?

I removed sense and used Nova launcher left everything else and had those errors. Im trying with different stuff to check if its a error of doing it a certain way. So, I just installed it to see if that helped with out doing anything to the settings when installing. (ex: Not taking any apps out, or changing apps or removing sense.)
Also, What CMW are you using Im using 6.0.2.7
Ok, Also When I go to install it says "You're about to install forgottenKingdom by jssa28", I know thats you Lol. But the other part is that it says "Version 1.0.0, and obviously the device name. Which is the HTC Evo Design 4G.

Lets see what happens..

Ill edit when done.

Edit: Still, not able to use Wifi, or 4G. I reinstalled did prl and profile update to check with 4G And nothing.

Upvote 0
Also, What CMW are you using Im using 6.0.2.7
Ok, Also When I go to install it says "You're about to install forgottenKingdom by jssa28", I know thats you Lol. But the other part is that it says "Version 1.0.0, and obviously the device name. Which is the HTC Evo Design 4G.

CM 6 isn't supported, not sure if it will cause problems, it may.

1.0.0 is correct, I forgot to update the install changelog I will do that (as long as the zip is 1.2)

I'm not able to reproduce this problem even installing exactly how you did. Try CWM5 and see what happens, if that doesn't work try another rom and tell me what happens, I haven't heard of this problem before.

Calander storage was missing

Yea its uninstalled if you select calender for uninstallation I'm going to clean some of this stuff up so people don't lose certain required files.

I will check out the volume thing and email notifications also

Upvote 0
Thank you, Im currently installing now and I'll let you know if I get any errors so far so good, Thanks a lot for your help in getting your beautiful rom. I like some of the others but the battery life isnt all that well or the calibrator never worked. So hopefully the battery in this one works a lot better..

EDIT: Thank you so much Jssa, Going back to CMW5 Fixed everything, Wifi Works and 4G is good. I really appriciate your help and time with getting this rom working for me.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone.

First of all, thanks for bringing this phone,back to life.

I am new to this, as of right now my EvoDesign its rooted using the " Stock / no CWM " zip. From apache thunder. I have no custom ROM, Kernel, or anything that's not fully stock, not even uninstall bloatware just frozen the undesirable apps w/ Titanium.

I have read on this tread that I need CWM5.

can the the tread owner please post CWM5 for us to be able to D-Load from a trustworthy source?

And maybe if its not too much to ask, a step by step for dummies like me.

Just so I am clear I should install:

1st - CWM-5
2nd - This ROM (that as far as I understand includes a Kernel, right ?)

Thanks for any help you may ne able to provide.

Upvote 0
Hope everyone is having a great day.

I am very excited a about this, but I need some help.

I am trying to make sure of using the right CWM5. I do not have it flashed to my phone and I'm afraid of,messing up. Can someone tell me if the CWM5 version found at this tread:

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=689257

Is the correct / recommended / compatible one ?

Also, should I follow instructions outlined in " SavageShadows all carriers root guide " to install CWM5 on my phone?

Because the tread I just linked to gives different install instructions.

Thanks for any help :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones