• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] BlueKingdom 1.4 - Updated 9/29

Any idea why I keep getting Wifi Error, and 4G Wont connect..

If you have any fix, or reason or tips please let me know, Thanks.
I've reinstalled 3times, and nothing. I'm going to redownload and install to see if that helps. I'll edit post if it fixes it.

EDIT:4G and Wifi still won't connect, please help.

3589z0g.jpg

Heres a screenshot.

Thanks, Tyler.

Mine isn't working either, have you figured out a fix?

Upvote 0
Hello to everyone.

My stock web browser keeps on crashing ( it does not force closes ) it sort of just shuts down. And whatever page I was trying to open or had been exploring just closes unexpectedly.

Any ideas?

Cheers :beer:

can you download another browser and let me know if it happens? i want to see if its a problem with the app itself

Upvote 0
can you download another browser and let me know if it happens? i want to see if its a problem with the app itself

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I have Opera-Mini & Puffin Browser(paid version)

I have not seen Opera-Mini close unexpectedly like the stock browser, but then again I use Opera just a fraction of the time when I want to save a copy of some webpage that I find interesting, and be able to read it ** off-line **

I will use Puffin Browser exclusively from now on, and report back to you shortly.

I can tell you that at least 3 out 10 times I use the stock browser it just shuts down.

***** NOTE *****

I should mention that there has been a few instances of this occurrence w/ the stock camera, but since I'm not a heavy camera user I can't honestly say it has happened more than 3 times.

I will use the camera app heavily for the next few days, and report back to you with my findings.

***** End of Note *****

Again,

Thank you very much for your support and prompt replies.

Cheers :beer:

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I should mention that there has been a few instances of this occurrence w/ the stock camera, but since I'm not a heavy camera user I can't honestly say it has happened more than 3 times.

I will use the camera app heavily for the next few days, and report back to you with my findings.

I will replace the stock browser with the ICS one and see if that is whats causing the issues, also I found a few camera bugs myself and fixed them but I'm fixing a few more things before I release the bug fix patch, already have 5 or so issues covered.

Reactions: patsfann
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones