• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Deck's ReLoaded | LOTK | Ver 500 RLS

If you use TB how did u get around getting the apps back on this particular ROM seeing as how it's borked? Just wondering.

I don't quite understand what you are asking. Can you give some more information or try to ask it in a different way?

Are you saying the ROM is borked, titanium backup us borked, or both?

Titanium backup works just fine. Some time you have to break your batch restores down into 2 or maybe 3 batches but I wouldn't say the program is broken

Upvote 0
is this fairly easy to theme with a custom theme? how fast do you expect to turn out new updates? Will we still need tweaks like PapaSmurf's?

There won't be another update until after a break.Then we will gear up for phase two. Phase one is complete with .44 Mag RLS

No need for papa on this rom. Enhanced CoD tweaks designed for and implemented into this rom. Yes, if you can create a theme chooser theme then you can theme this rom.

ropodope

Upvote 0
I am new to AOSP ROM's. This is my first and I don't think I will go back to Sense. I am pretty happy with my theme setup but I would like to change the notification bar icons for the signal meter and the wifi meter. Is this possible to just change these? If so how, and where can I find just those icons? Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
I am new to AOSP ROM's. This is my first and I don't think I will go back to Sense. I am pretty happy with my theme setup but I would like to change the notification bar icons for the signal meter and the wifi meter. Is this possible to just change these? If so how, and where can I find just those icons? Thanks for the help!

Do a search on the market for "cm7 theme" and basically all of those are compatible with the built in theme chooser. Or if you are interested in doing a mod yourself there's always the uot kitchen.

Reactions: EvoInAz
Upvote 0
I am loving this latest update. It is very comparable with my tweaked out cm 7.2. And damn that Mason rc3 SBC fso kernel is so smooth on wheatley whether its over clocked or underclocked. I changed up my undervolting scheme from what I had on cyanogenmod, and the stability seems top notch so far. My phones almost dead so I can't wait to charge it up and see how the battery life is on it. Thank you for all the hard work, this rom is real sick. I do wish I could center the battery bar mod though.

Upvote 0
I am loving this latest update. It is very comparable with my tweaked out cm 7.2. And damn that Mason rc3 SBC fso kernel is so smooth on wheatley whether its over clocked or underclocked. I changed up my undervolting scheme from what I had on cyanogenmod, and the stability seems top notch so far. My phones almost dead so I can't wait to charge it up and see how the battery life is on it. Thank you for all the hard work, this rom is real sick. I do wish I could center the battery bar mod though.
lol, yeah well.....
Thank you very much bro! That was round one. We still have another full round to go with the ReLoaded project. Oh the secrets I could share. Hehehe.

ropodope

Upvote 0
Hey Guys, First of all I must say I LOVE this rom so much, best so far everything is so different and i want to stick with this rom but a have a few issue and i must say my EVO seems not to be happy with ICS roms freeze and rebooting.

I installed this rom two days now and I want to keep it but I am getting frequent freeze and reboot, "reboot only go to the RELOADED logo and come back up quickly". I am thinking it may be the kernel, Is there a less agressive Kernal of these and how to reflash without flashing the rom too?
Mason-G-d15rc3-sbc FSO
Mason-G-d15rc3-sbc
Mason-G-d15rc1-sbc (Default)
Mason-G-v0.14-fso
Mason-G-v0.14-sbc-fso
Mason-G-v0.14-sbc

Also the Wifi Tether not working, My IPAD2 see the SSID but cannot connect, any help out there today?

Upvote 0
Sorry for my mistake, GB my EVO love so not sure why it is freezing and reboot!!!!! I install defalt Kernel Mason-G-d15rc1-sbc (Default) dont know how to change setting never try, I am not a advance user just love to play with these rom. and this one seem very nice.

Did you do a full and complete wipe before flashing this ROM?

Its really stable and speedy for me so I'm kind of shocked that you are having rebooting and freezing issues.

I would also check out apps such as SetCPU or system tuner to try and tweak your CPU a bit. I would suggest changing your governor to either wheatley or smartass.

There is an older free version here:
SetCPU for Root Users [2.2.4] Undervolting and more 07/07/2011 - xda-developers

Or you can purchase the updated version from the market here.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhuang.overclocking

My suggestion would be to try the free one and if it fixes your issues purchase the updated one from the market.

Reactions: stompyevo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones