• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] lewa os

I humble request to author and all the senior dev
, please do continue developements on Lewa OS it has some nice features like the dialer is exceptional...the latest ver provided by you do not have swapper.apk...I hope it work if I add from other lewa ROM..

Some One please work on the CRT animation of this Rom we do have option for the same in setting but its not working...some please make it work...:)

Thanks all,

Upvote 0
please change the buid.prop as per below attached particularly about the device name and modle
if you are experencing any problems with google framework or any other google services please flash the attached lewa OS gapps...credit goes to developer of this zip

Hope your porblem is solved...:)

Attachments

• LewaOs_Gapps.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 178
Reactions: gringoderengo
Upvote 0
please change the buid.prop as per below attached particularly about the device name and modle
if you are experencing any problems with google framework or any other google services please flash the attached lewa OS gapps...credit goes to developer of this zip

whether its working??

Upvote 0

Can you share the build.prop as the attached zip doesn't contains it.

Upvote 0
whether its working??

Sorry I didn't use google services like play store and all on my A75...
I am not on a data plan currently...

But I am sure it will work..because when we flash the lewaos gapps we get the welcome screen for goole services asking for login and so on...
I am dam sure it will work....

Below I am attaching my build.prop as a text...pls go through it...

Attachments

• build.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0

Hope your problem is solved...:)

Hey there, new to all this but a week f.cking with it got it just how i want it.... great job.... i have an samsung galaxy ace s5830L on Android 2.3.7..... a lot of crashes (but i suppose it's due to my lack of knowledge of the different OS systems for android... like i said Just Started Messing With It...... the crashes were all with Google apps..... reading some threads here and there....I just renamed two Google files from system/apk and moved it to system/app... so far so good..... not many crashes now.... very little... more crashes than before with Root Browser.app though but.... the question isn't about that .... it's about the Boot_logo...... what kind of file is it.... i tried..... zip.....png....jpg.....jpeg....and nothing..... i want to get in there.....HELP.... stupid question huh? but .... getting good at flashing/moving/deleting/opening apps and apk's moving shit around and learning how it works.... by the way the crashes also stopped when i moved the two files and went back to the 12.12.24 instead of 13.04.02... I saw the link with the Lewa Os Gapps file..... Will it work for me if it starts Crashing with Google Services and/or Root Browser again????? any tips???? for this fast learning noob......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones