• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM](MI-CHEE BETA 2 PUBLIC TEST RELEASE) Full Miui GB rom CM7 based

Ok, Bo, I got a chance to get this flashed today and I love it. I really like the simplicity of the Aroma installer, plus it allows me to use nTelos APNs so I don't have to worry about corrupting the zip by adding my own. However, when I booted it up, I couldn't log into my Google account. Like others have said, I can't get my WIFI to work right, either. It comes on and sees other networks and stuff but when I connect it just sits there at "Obtaining IP address..." forever. The 3G icon shows up and everything but I still have no data.

Other than that, it looks great and I look forward to a more stable release :)

working on fixing this problem as of now.

Upvote 0
Hey does this not work with the overclock kernel????

Im pretty sure since its CM7 based that you can use Req0's OC kernel, unless Bo has one specificly for this rom.

Speaking of which, where has that guy been? He shows up after weeks and weeks being MIA and dangles the idea of new toys and then dips again, lol. Oh well, I'm pretty patient :)

Upvote 0
Hey I tried dis rom and at 1st I couldnt sign n either but I just kept skipping da step n and once my medis scanner was done I went to accounts n sync n logged n wit no probs but dats something I do I neva log n as soon as I boot up a freshly flashed rom I actually install my backup apps 1st then sign in n sync blah blah blah...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones