• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] MidnightRom: Sense 1.5.4

Beats works for me with no headphones :D
4yzabe2y.jpg

ejutehuz.jpg

Upvote 0
Does this ROM has Google Now working? I have not installed the ROM yet but wanted to find out prior to install. I look over the first page and there was no mention of it.

Yes, confirmed working. You have to rename GoogleTTS.apk and GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk (located in /system/app/) to *.apk.bak (or whatever you want, just change it) prior to flashing the .zip

Reactions: ariel_jesus237
Upvote 0
Is that a beats audio theme?

It's a theme I found on xda I think, its called Red Alliance.

Are you on virgin mobile or sprint. If your on virgin how did u change the carrier name on your phone. I have tryed to change mine from virgin to sprint using the qpst app and its not workn for me. Any tips

I'm on VM and it's in leedroid tweaks :D

Reactions: Shawnsac2000
Upvote 0
I apologize if this is in this thread somewhere, but I did not see it. When I was on stock, I recall a screen in settings somewhere (I believe it was under "About Phone") that showed the signal strength. Now it is no longer there. I have to download an app to view the signal strength. Does this get removed when flashing ROMs? (It wasn't there with Harmonia either.)

Upvote 0
I apologize if this is in this thread somewhere, but I did not see it. When I was on stock, I recall a screen in settings somewhere (I believe it was under "About Phone") that showed the signal strength. Now it is no longer there. I have to download an app to view the signal strength. Does this get removed when flashing ROMs? (It wasn't there with Harmonia either.)

Different roms come with different software packages.

Upvote 0

You can use the LeeDroid Tweaks app that comes with the rom to see your signal strength. Just click on Misc. then Phone Info.

Upvote 0
I no im not in the right place but could someone tell me how to get clockworkmod/ folder off of my sd card i delete it and it just come right back i have used pc and es file manager to delete and didnt work.HHow do i get rid of it for goood its taking up space on my sd card

The clockworkmod folder is where your nandroid backups are stored, not really a good idea to delete it.

Upvote 0
Yea i flashed this rom and everything was going great until i decided to turn on sound for the weather animation, now every time i try to click the widget to go back into weather it force closes. I dont know how to uncheck the box because as soon as it loads boom...force close, any help would be greatly appreciated

I had this issue heres how i fixed it.... being FAST! as soon as you touch weather and it brings up the weather and it loads up weather CLICK HOURLY!!!! or 4 day forecast! BE FAST might take you 2 - 3 tries... but AS SOON as you get through it skips the sound and you can then hit the options button and change back to no sound.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones