• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]-[MikRoms]-Incredible 2 HD v4.0.2[sense 3.5 GB 2.3.5]

Just out of curiosity, what exactly does happen when you try to send an mms? Do you get an error message or does it look as though it went through?

When I hit send, it would appear to send, but a few minutes later, it would appear with a red exclamation point and say it failed.

It all appears to be working now, I am still going through things and syncing.

Thanks again for your help,
Leonard

Upvote 0
I'm glad you got it working. Sorry it had to come to wiping and resyncing everything.

I really wish this ROM didn't automatically wipe when you install the zip. Every other ROM I use lets you just install the zip over your current setup, which is useful when a system app or function goes wonky. That way you don't have to set up all your apps and such all over.

I'll probably make a request over at themikmik for leaving that aspect of the install zip out next time...

Upvote 0
So.this may be a dumb question but do you get free portable hotspot with this Rom bc since I've had this Rom I've been able to use it without getting sent.to Verizon's subscription page like I used too.

First, which ROM are you talking about? 4.02 as in the title of the thread, or rls1.1 which has kind of taken over this thread since it superseded 4.02?

Second, IDK :D

I use Barnacle or PDAnet, and they work great.

The best way for you to find out since you've been using it is to check your bill:)

Upvote 0
I am using "Incredible_2_HD_Rls-1.1_signed" and flashed this GSM patch. The problem I am facing is network comes and goes out. Like for example network comes for 10 secs and goes out. Sometimes it comes for a minute then it goes out. How to solve this issue?

Have you tried calling *228 option 2 to update your PRL?

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones