• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [rom] miui4dx 1.8.19[updated 8/23/2011]

After playing with OMFGB and not caring for it, Im looking to come back to either MIUI or CM7. How has the new MIUI 1.7.29 update been working?

there is some issues with it. Framework will be re-releasing it soon. I am running .22 with the patch and have no problems. For better battery life turn off data monitoring.

Reactions: Aggie12
Upvote 0
I am very satisfied with this ROM... I tried cm7 when it was first released and switched back to .596 for the stability. I was hesitant on going to different source but I have not been this happy with my phone before this ROM.. If you want a ROM with amazing battery life and with a totally different look then try it and spend a couple days with it... you will be impressed..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones