• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Remix - 07/18/13 only 265 MB

Mobstergunz

Android Expert
Sep 5, 2011
Reading, PA
Mobster Remix

by Mobstergunz

Old Thread Here: http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-all-things-root/565129-rom-mobster-rom-hd-lite-031513-a.html

Features:
AOSP Apps
GAPPS Included
HTC FM Radio
Adobe Flash Player
HD/Screen Off YouTube
Enhanced Audio
Custom AOSP-like Theme
Dimmed Capacitive Buttons
Performance Tweaks
Network Tweaks
and More Not Mentioned.........

Installation Instructions:

1 Backup/Nandroid
2 Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
3 Wipe all Partitions Except SD Card
4 Install Mobster Remix
4.5 Flash Sprint Patch if your a Sprint User
5 Reboot
6 Enjoy

Download:

Link - Mobster Remix 071813.zip - 265 MB

Only For Sprint Users:

Sprint MMS Patch - MR Sprint MMS Patch.zip - 5 MB

Screenshots:

1ny.png
l949.png
ghyn.png

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE WHILE USING THIS ROM AND I CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT FOR OTHER KERNELS

Changelog:

07/18/2013

• Some theme tweaks

07/17/2013

• Fixed Slow Downs caused by Memory
  • Increased Performance
  • Prepared as Base for UPR
07/03/2013

• HD Audio V2
  • Google Edition Boot Animation
  • Various Performance Enhancements

06/24/2013

• New Install Method
  • Increase Performance
  • Added more Camera options
  • Added Dolby, Beats, and Unlocked Surround
  • Added Sony Bravia Engine 3

06/14/2013

• Removed Google Now
  • Forced Launcher to Memory

06/13/2013

• Rom Released

Reactions: mrg666
Upvote 0
Whoo Hoo! Does this have your HD audio tweaks?? :) thanks for the release Mobz!! Oh yeah I released my EP. I can PM you the link if you wanna download it. It's free. Thanks again for your release!!

I'd like that PM me :). And it might not be as loud as the last version but its no push over ;) I excluded a bunch of things that only break Roms like Leedroid and Beats. But don't worry I made sure to make this thing beasty

Reactions: boomer_jmoore
Upvote 0
This ROM flipping rocks! So smooth! Few questions though...

1) I don't see the option to change the font size in the system settings. Will that be implemented later? I loved having a small font.

2) I don't see the option to turn off haptic feedback in the system settings. Will that be implemented later as well?

3) In the quick settings menu I don't see the keep screen on option added. It was convenient to have quick access to that. Could you add that again?

Other than that so far I'm impressed that you've outdone yourself. Thanks so much for making this phone still worth holding on to.

Upvote 0
Hey Mobz are you gonna do a Sense version of the Rom or are you going to AOSP?

no

my google now isnt working everytime i say something and stop saying it it doesnt do anything

http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-all-things-root/730281-did-google-now-stop-working-ics.html

should be working theres no reason it shouldn't be

This ROM flipping rocks! So smooth! Few questions though...

1) I don't see the option to change the font size in the system settings. Will that be implemented later? I loved having a small font.

2) I don't see the option to turn off haptic feedback in the system settings. Will that be implemented later as well?

3) In the quick settings menu I don't see the keep screen on option added. It was convenient to have quick access to that. Could you add that again?

Other than that so far I'm impressed that you've outdone yourself. Thanks so much for making this phone still worth holding on to.

unfortunately no

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones