• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rom request

esthernrob

Android Enthusiast
Feb 9, 2011
Upstate, NY
i have had terrible luck with the "stock" weather widgets as of late... very rarely do they pick up my locale... i trade the original clock/weather widget for fancy widgets which allows me to choose between weather bug and google weather, which for me have been 99% more accurate... is it possible to make the new weather widgets with the option of choosing the weather supplier??? i really like the 3.0 weather but just doesn't find me.... :(

i have had terrible luck with the "stock" weather widgets as of late... very rarely do they pick up my locale... i trade the original clock/weather widget for fancy widgets which allows me to choose between weather bug and google weather, which for me have been 99% more accurate... is it possible to make the new weather widgets with the option of choosing the weather supplier??? i really like the 3.0 weather but just doesn't find me.... :(

how is your gps signal? is it accurate when you run gps? have you tried updating your prl and profile?

Upvote 0
how is your gps signal? is it accurate when you run gps? have you tried updating your prl and profile?

done the prl and profile update, and my gps is dead on... it maybe just where i live perhaps... i can be sitting at work, reads binghamton, ny... can literally go 1/4 mile to the west and it will read, new york, new york.... that was with original widget and also the gb weather... i'm really :( about it cause the new weather is kick a$$, especially for a lock screen.. IMO. gonna have to live without i suppose...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones