• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STABLE] Hybrid III aka v3

I didn't remove v6 supercharger from my script but!!
Then?

Your megascript moderate has no problem
U have told people to replace it wt permissions wt root explorer
But when in rom it should be linked to be activated at boot
So i have linked it the other scrips extra also made the lag so i deleted them
The rom i made is fast because of ur megascript

Thats why i gave u a big credit

Upvote 0
Why it lagged? Did u use link2sd and link it? If yes then remove the link brcause linking system apps will cause apps not to work.

And if not I'll give the replacement of it soon! !
sorry but i not a nob i never ever link system apps and also i prefer to keep widgets and custom launcher on system didk but even after that i lagged and lagged like hell

Upvote 0
sorry but i not a nob i never ever link system apps and also i prefer to keep widgets and custom launcher on system didk but even after that i lagged and lagged like hell
Why it is not happening to me???using Link2sd with 52 apps linked,zero lag...
Did u disable a2sd before using Link2sd???And ya ofcourse those extra scripts,did u deleted them?

Upvote 0
Then ashwa v2 megascript is exact match of corrected script..
Its the moderate script which which varun had linked me to but if u r buildin it in rom u hv to link it at boot to work i hav done it in my rom so it works fabulously and all the lag and baterry issues hav gone
The tuner app also caused problems so i deleted it cause it gave reeboots when activated
The first megascript agressive one stopped giving reeboots after removing tunerapp but there was battery drainage so took varuns advice and used his moderate script and the results r yahoom

Upvote 0
Its the moderate script which which varun had linked me to but if u r buildin it in rom u hv to link it at boot to work i hav done it in my rom so it works fabulously and all the lag and baterry issues hav gone
The tuner app also caused problems so i deleted it cause it gave reeboots when activated
The first megascript agressive one stopped giving reeboots after removing tunerapp but there was battery drainage so took varuns advice and used his moderate script and the results r yahoom

WEll...System tuner didn't caused any lag in my rom...why in yours? did you activated all scripts? if yes then don't do it bud as there are already present in megascript just activate sd tweak :)

Upvote 0
1=it is not working it is error in command line it should be like this

for j in $MTD $LOOP $RAM
do
echo "0" > $j/queue/rotational;
echo "2048" > $j/queue/read_ahead_kb;

done

echo "2048" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead

while varuns script had a error of busybox

2=because there is file called tweaks in etc folder which has the value of 2048
this is correct if cool.gautam used droidmaxx v2 or v3 as base

Upvote 0
There is no sd tweak in megascript....i told you that u have to go to system tuner-->tweaks--> boot settings under cpu tab--> JUST activate i mean tick on init.d script od Re-apply sd tweak NOTHING ELSE..

You'll have sd tweak working :)
sd tweak is there but not working.
sam has provided some code now i think.I m gonna give it a try.

Upvote 0
1=it is not working it is error in command line it should be like this

for j in $MTD $LOOP $RAM
do
echo "0" > $j/queue/rotational;
echo "2048" > $j/queue/read_ahead_kb;

done

echo "2048" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead

while varuns script had a error of busybox

2=because there is file called tweaks in etc folder which has the value of 2048
this is correct if cool.gautam used droidmaxx v2 or v3 as base

v3 not as a base....but copied boot.img and files to aseventy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones