• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Stock B07 JB 4.1.2 Unmodified and Deodexed

As a newbie to this subculture, is there a way to study up on jargan and process to catch up , in a sence, to better understand what you guys do with these devices? Articles, tutorials, etc... I'm fascinated with all this and have had some success with this but jones'n for more.. Thx..

I don't know how I caught on, to be honest. But I started the same way. I just read more posts, searched what the jargon meant, and watched youtube tutorials.

Reactions: Timothyandrew
Upvote 0
Hi, I need some help, a short history: I have the Warp 4G 9510, a while back I rooted my phone, everything was fine, then I somehow I bricked it, so I used the warplte_test_unbrick_2 tool that I found here, didn't really seem do anything, so I used the Rom Debloated and Deodexed Stock B07 JB 4.1.2 with Root. And that seemed to fix do the trick and everything had been fine, up till recently, a few weeks back, I've been getting the following notification: Boost Warp 4G Software Enhancement, thought okay, so I tried to install it, and every time I get the install and reboot screen, then the phone restarts the recovery screen pops up for a few seconds, and I see that it says something about Philz Touch 6 Recovery 6.19.2, Install aborted. So I don't know what to do. Can you tell me how I can get the update, BTW, I saw somewhere on here to try the ZTE_Warp_Online_Upgrade_Tool to get the update, but I can't get it to detect the network on my computer, so I guess that's not an option.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thx bc, but I think I made a mistake on my post, my phone is running kitkat, but it's been a while, but I after going into recovery mode, and looking at the about info, it said
PhilZ Touch 6
Build Version: 6.19.2 - zte_warplte
CWM Base Version: v6.0.4.7
Touch GUI Revisions: 1.01

But if you still think I should use one of those other roms, can you put in a link to them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-02-09-26-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-02-09-26-35.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
Cool! Then Ur Set. But.. have you tried my JollyRoger4G Rom? it's stock B12 based but I themed the h311 out of it cuz the OS needed a facelift, plus some cool system upgrade scripts and app changeouts for a little extra @$$, speed, and best of all: More + Better Options. Check it out! Gimme a bit and I'll Post a flashable zip that may fix the new system software update nags for my Rom too. EVERYTHING in my ROM works 100%. You may be new to Rooting but give my ROM a try and you'll understand and ENJOY the reason ppl want/need/desire to Root.. If you only want the theme (facelift) without the extra Modz then just flash the KillerKobalt4G zip from the same thread, but.. you'll like my whole ROM :cool:
One last thing: if you update certain Google apps from the Playstore, you'll lose some theming in those apps,so turn off "auto Update" in Playstore
http://androidforums.com/threads/bc..._4g-and-killerkobalt4g-theme-released.865074/

Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones