• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Stock B09 Unmodified and Deodexed

I ran your Revision 6 for a couple days to aid in testing, and the only thing I noticed was random garbling of music media when played. My stock rom does not do this, so its not n issue with my phone Im sure.
I'll download Revision7 and see if the same thing occurs.
Well that's strange. I wonder if it could have something to do with Mi-EasyAccess.apk not being present. As I mentioned before, the warp2 garbles music with the stock lock screen so it must have something to do with it, at least in regard to the warp2. v7 has Mi-EasyAccess.apk added back in so i am curious to know if it helps.
post removed, mirror up.

May I suggest using dev host? :) Much more of a stable site for uploading (at least I've found)
AFH hasn't been down in over a year, but had some major issues the past couple days that are just now sorting out. I think i will take my chances and stick with them for a while. Much faster downloads than dev host normally :)

Upvote 0
You guys rock! I have everything working flawlessly on my ZTE Source with the steps provided. One question though: what is the storage limit supported for sdcards on this phone? I need/want more than 4gb.:D

And thanks to all who have done such an awesome job putting these projects together! Cheers! :)

Glad things are working for you :)

I don't own this device, but i imagine you can use up to 32GB sdcards with no issues. Most modern devices support at least that.

Reactions: raydantheman
Upvote 0
Well that's strange. I wonder if it could have something to do with Mi-EasyAccess.apk not being present. As I mentioned before, the warp2 garbles music with the stock lock screen so it must have something to do with it, at least in regard to the warp2. v7 has Mi-EasyAccess.apk added back in so i am curious to know if it helps.

AFH hasn't been down in over a year, but had some major issues the past couple days that are just now sorting out. I think i will take my chances and stick with them for a while. Much faster downloads than dev host normally :)

Audio garbling is still happening with revision 7. Sorry for the short response, but I'm driving at the moment and using speech to text. Lol but I wanted to let you know before I went to work because I don't get a data signal where I'm at. I'll investigate more when I get home today.

Reactions: SuperR
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones