• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

noted that with this rom sound is loud clear threw speaker video looks more hq then some other roms and for some reason i can get better download speed streaming video then some other roms i can actual like my evo thanks to this rom but where is the fastboot option in settings ??? on stock it says having fast boot on can be bad for some apps so i want to make sure its off.

Upvote 0
Kernel tuner sucks. Delete it. It won't be in the next release. I recommend system tuner if you would like to control CPU settings

Go to system >etc you will find init.qcom.post_boot.sh
Replace it with this

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vhhbgfxrhlg6es7

This will keep both cores on when phone is awake. Just keep in mind. It is going to consume more battery. But this is how I roll. I have a huge extended battery . I'm not concerned with battery life much. I must say even with both cores on the battery life is still pretty good

Reactions: nightbreed813
Upvote 0
Splash screen won't affect it any.... it will remove it though.
Yes after running the RUU it boots to the stock rom. Then take both OTA updates. Then recovery. ( I have a file for ya. Thanks to Brian706) Then ROM. Then hboot. ( I got that for ya too)

I don't suppose you could let me get those from you as well? I was going to flash your ROM finally, now that I have time, then I realized this: see attached screenshots... Also I am 1.04 Eng hboot lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364906913887.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364906913887.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 76
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364906938389.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364906938389.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Did you format all partitions before installing... Are you restoring apps with Titanium Backup?

soo, what's wrong with titanium backup?
in my expierience, the only time i have had problems with it, is when i dont have usb debugging mode set to on(i still dont understand that) and when i dont have the most recent version of busybox(which is pretty understandable)

concerns if i have been using it?

also, im all set to flash this rom,
any tips trick i should know about with the newest version and overclocking?
and should i wait for a soon coming update?

Upvote 0
Nope. No concern needed unless your phone is acting up. I just don't like it. Its undependable and unpredictable. At least if it was consistent I wouldn't be so harsh on it. But in my experience using it. (And yeah I have used it) it gave me shotty results . sometimes it worked correctly. Others not. Sometimes it would hang on startup. Just a few instances of its unreliability

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones