• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] viper_v1

Somebody plz give me flashable zip of bravia hack

There is no use of it....as any of u is using rom go to settings --> display. Can u see new setting called bravia engine if no then its not ported ....I also tried bravia engine but as previously said by me its not for armv6 processors and morover I even compared images and videos of before n after but not a slight change even. So its useless if it doesn't work.

You can hit thanks if I helped

Reactions: ams04
Upvote 0
finally aaaaahhhhh.... it worked.. and its great!!!
best visual appearnce among present roms. rom is fast. touch working smooth!
big error: wifi not working
mistake: file manager absent. so could not install apps and tell you real review of this rom.
flash: flashplayer came installed. but could not tell wheater working or not. beacause i have wifi only. not gprs or 3g.

sam, varun, sunil, gta, gautam plz help to solve wifi. it looked good rom. plz do favour..

Its easy for making wifi working in hybrid I just compared it to leandros and added files .... gta u can simply do that , first try n tell if it doesn't work tell me I'll tell u whole procedure

You can hit thanks if I helped

Reactions: monu92 and gta
Upvote 0
finally aaaaahhhhh.... it worked.. and its great!!!
best visual appearnce among present roms. rom is fast. touch working smooth!
big error: wifi not working
mistake: file manager absent. so could not install apps and tell you real review of this rom.
flash: flashplayer came installed. but could not tell wheater working or not. beacause i have wifi only. not gprs or 3g.

sam, varun, sunil, gta, gautam plz help to solve wifi. it looked good rom. plz do favour..

wifi is broken because of missing lines not files in updater script which can be corrected easily ....
It can be fixed ..

@cool.gautam
We ported the entire xperia framework and still we didn't get a settings in display for bravia engine hack it is not a framework mod to get a settings for it ..

But let me tell you it does work in our phones and is almost included in every rom we have now because it works for us

Reactions: monu92
Upvote 0
wifi is broken because of missing lines not files in updater script which can be corrected easily ....
It can be fixed ..

@cool.gautam
We ported the entire xperia framework and still we didn't get a settings in display for bravia engine hack it is not a framework mod to get a settings for it ..

But let me tell you it does work in our phones and is almost included in every rom we have now because it works for us

But as in xda it should get settings and if its working plz upload before after images I couldn't notice qny difference though

Upvote 0
But as in xda it should get settings and if its working plz upload before after images I couldn't notice qny difference though
nope we dont get any settings for it ..we get that only if we mod the framework can you give me that link which tells like that...

and for wifi the updater script has the lines just chekced now ...

can anyone upload the build.prop from the rom maybe the wifi path is missing

Reactions: monu92
Upvote 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkido
It is work Bravia Engine for me. I sent a Photo from my X8 to my friend phone X10.
And then I compare it with my friend Phone, it is so different, that picture on my X8 is so *best* looking than it on X10. :')
That is work for me. so u can test.
You are comparing phones with different screens..
This mod doesn't work and whoever thinks it does is experiencing a placebo effect..

Sent from my bathroom using the toilet

Copy pasted this from the bravia thread in xda... Sorry if this is offtopic but i couldnt resist the laughter lol
PS: I amnt criticizing anyone in anyway :p

Upvote 0
nope we dont get any settings for it ..we get that only if we mod the framework can you give me that link which tells like that...

and for wifi the updater script has the lines just chekced now ...

can anyone upload the build.prop from the rom maybe the wifi path is missing

Here it is sir:

Attachments

• build.prop.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 36
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones