• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0.l0-BobZ

swagg422-what is your version,setup,etc.I need to get the vibrate working-thanks

I'm firmware f with Bobz 5/21 at first my vibrate didn't work for text or calls then I tried these 2 methods to get it working.

#1 Changed my ringtone with either zedge or ring druid. Go to system settings under sound tab make sure that silent mode is set to off. Scroll down and make sure vibrate when ringing is selected. Then I used blade buddy to make sure hepatic feedback was on.

#2 Also font use the power button to change profiles because it will switch between sinking vibrate or sound. Go into system settings under system tab select notification drawer. Then select widget buttons, enable the "toggle sound" widget then scroll down an select sound modes. Now Select silent vibrate and Sound + Vibrate. DO NOT select the sound only option.

Try the above and let me know what happens.

I'm on Pg's build. I have everything checked to vibrate and still nothing.:(:thinking:

Try what I posted above.

Upvote 0
So i flashed PG CM10 and flashed back to stock because I lost 4g service. I then flashed to Bobz and still lost 4g. I flashed back to stock and now have no 4g in stock. Does anyone have an Idea what I should do next? the phone does show the ICCID card number on stock rom and IMEI. I am just running out of solutions. This is the first time I flashed a phone and had a service loss. I have been flashing phones for over 3 years now.

Update: After searching for countless hours and going over everything twice. After re flashing CM10 I now have the 4g data speed on 1x icon. I just couldn't figure out why going back to stock doesn't show 4g or give 4g speeds. Turns out I just needed to flash the ROM like 3 times lol...

Upvote 0
So i flashed PG CM10 and flashed back to stock because I lost 4g service. I then flashed to Bobz and still lost 4g. I flashed back to stock and now have no 4g in stock. Does anyone have an Idea what I should do next? the phone does show the ICCID card number on stock rom and IMEI. I am just running out of solutions. This is the first time I flashed a phone and had a service loss. I have been flashing phones for over 3 years now.

Update: After searching for countless hours and going over everything twice. After re flashing CM10 I now have the 4g data speed on 1x icon. I just couldn't figure out why going back to stock doesn't show 4g or give 4g speeds. Turns out I just needed to flash the ROM like 3 times lol...
-------
I had the same issue.
When I flashed CM I got "no data connection found"
rebooting, the icons stayed the same, but I now had 4g speeds.
From there I figured out that If I used the toggle to turn wifi on and off, I would lose 4g until I rebooted. Once I knew it was no biggie.

Upvote 0
-------
I had the same issue.
When I flashed CM I got "no data connection found"
rebooting, the icons stayed the same, but I now had 4g speeds.
From there I figured out that If I used the toggle to turn wifi on and off, I would lose 4g until I rebooted. Once I knew it was no biggie.

This is actually a misstated airplane mode error. Hold power till the menu pops up, at the bottom you will see airplane mode is stated as on, tap it to turn it "off" and it will fix your data.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones