• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0.l0-BobZ

new test build. built this from source. DO NOT USE "reboot recovery" IN THE POWER MENU. it will factory reset. just reboot then spam volume down for recovery. i will work on fixing that for the next build.
cm-10-20130519-UNOFFICIAL-l0.zip

OK I got as far as trying the phone to see if it would call and it wouldnt even connect to the call, was also really laggy but every thing else was snappy, also could not hear anything.

Upvote 0
OK I got as far as trying the phone to see if it would call and it wouldnt even connect to the call, was also really laggy but every thing else was snappy, also could not hear anything.
yep sound is screwed back to the drawing board
it was my first build. hopefully they'll get better.
i'm surprised i got it to build at all. had to do some finagling to get it to build.

Reactions: Android?What!?
Upvote 0
Ive been using pg's last build for the last few days, the only 3 bugs thats are still giving nightmares are, backlight staying on, low in call volume and the most annoying one for me is the face sensor it just battles you when your trying to hang up a call. Lmao

I only get the backlight on high brightness and the sensor is fine

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
Idk if this is still happening to anyone else, but I am still having music problems. It does not play music, and usually lags phone to the point where I have to restart it.

Also video camera does not work. Snapchat won't let me record vid clips.

snapchat someone else had an issue with a few pages back, I don't think it was resolved. I have the music issue with some songs but not others, not sure what the connection is between what works and what doesn't, all my music is 320kbps mp3s.

Upvote 0
snapchat someone else had an issue with a few pages back, I don't think it was resolved. I have the music issue with some songs but not others, not sure what the connection is between what works and what doesn't, all my music is 320kbps mp3s.

basically every song or media except streamingfor me. a couple songs start then freeze my phone and force it to reboot... trying to get a log cat out there. Just redownloaded and reflashed after unbrick... all downloaded on my computer so i know thats not the issue. personally i think it lies in the android media server. but i guess a logcat will tell...

edit::Reboot cuts my radio off. I have to turn on airplane mode to get it back. Idk??

Upvote 0
Cydia for android?

vahu2u8a.jpg

Looks like it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones