• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pangelpip

Lurker
Oct 30, 2010
Okay, so I figured out how to download ROMS...I think. I went to [removed] in my browser and it downloaded the file but when I got to open it in the emulator it is saying "Load Rom Failed. Please try another file? It is a zip file. Do I need something extra downloaded on the phone to unzip it? Sorry I am a noob to android phones. Help is much appreciated.

Okay, so I figured out how to download ROMS...I think. I went to [removed] in my browser and it downloaded the file but when I got to open it in the emulator it is saying "Load Rom Failed. Please try another file? It is a zip file. Do I need something extra downloaded on the phone to unzip it? Sorry I am a noob to android phones. Help is much appreciated.

which emulator is this for?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones