• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted Nook: DL apps hanging

istillis

Lurker
Jan 29, 2011
Hello, I have my Nook Color rooted and everything seems to be working fine...except that when I go to download apps from Android Market they don't download; they just hang with the 'starting download' and diagonal bars in the progress bar. Does anyone have an idea of what could be the solution? Thank you.

*I just rebooted for the 3rd time, went into security in market app, did basically nothing, and now it works. Strange, but it's working now.

This happened to me. My reasoning was because i didn't follow the directions very well, i didn't use the same log in info for youtube as i did for gmail and market. I didn't know about the titanium sideload thing that cabbie was talking about.

I had to go back to stock and re root, once i did that i used the same account for all 3 things and everything was all good again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones