• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooting android with a android tv box?

willsp28

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys im trying to find out if i can root my phone by plugging it into my android tv box and running a root app that is a server and connects to a client app, or could i use adb, my tv box is rooted if that helps, is there a adb app that works with 2 android devices and is there a root command? Or how do i find a list of terminal commands

One of my phones is a zte that is frp locked, so i want to give it root so i can disable the frp and gain access to the google account manager, but because its frp located i dont have access to the developer options, ive got in to the phone by talkback hack, i can install apks just can't use any gmail account, its 7.1

Upvote 0
I dont remember anything about my login information so forgot password will not help, it is a zte majesty pro plus, ok the problem is that the test dpc app says this app is not owner of this device, it is added in settings under device administrators, so i think with root could run the app with full permissions to bypass the frp, or with root i could disable the app that uses frp so it can't stop sign in because its disabled

Reactions: ganiboy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones