• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rooting of Mediapad M5

I have tried different downloads to root and all of them come up with an error. Is there a specific way you would recommend?
what downloads are we talking about? where did you get these downloads from? do you have a link? like i said the more details you give us the better we can help.

as far as what i recommend? always head on over to xda for all things root related for any device. if a device does not have a specific forum than the device does not have much of a community.

however your device is listed so your tablet does have support.....though most threads were started in 2018 so i', not so sure how up to date things will be.

anyways the above link should work as well as this one:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-root-guide-for-huawei-mediapad-m5.3786157/

not sure what is the difference in methods as i have not read them.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones