• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RS DM blanket e-mailed me today!

kaisies

May 18, 2010
pretty neat. awesome of her to take the initiative that accessory stock will be limited and she wants to move stock around etc to make sure people get what they want! This was a blanket email (amazingly, the To: line is blank, neat! because otherwise she is sending out other peoples e-mail)

Less than 72 hours until launch of the exciting HTC EVO from Sprint!!!

My name is Deborah Russell, I am the District Manager in Milwaukee for Radio Shack. We appreciate your business and look forward to making your purchase and phone activation as smooth as possible. Below are details that will allow you to select your accessories in advance and it will allow me to ensure your selection is in stock at your pick up location as some are in short supply.

By now, you have been contacted to set up a pick up appointment. Several of my stores are opening at 6AM or 7AM and we are very excited to get your new handset to you as early as possible! If you have an appointment but would like to participate in one of the early openings, please connect with me or the store where you reserved your EVO to get in earlier.

Because of these early openings

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones