• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help RSS Feeds on Evo

I have a similar question. I run an RSS reader on my PC to notify me when specific things show up on ebay. I enter all my search criteria into my ebay search on my pc, then, click on the rss icon at the bottom of the search results page and post it into my rss reader. I have my rss reader on the PC set to check for changes every 5 minutes and frequently will find ebay items I'm looking for at a great buy it now price & I'm able to nab them before someone else does.

I'd like to have the same capability on my EVO, but I've yet to find an answer as to how to accomplish it (hence this post). Whether through the stock browser or the Dolphin browser, I haven't been able to log into ebay on the EVO in a standard web page format. It always defaults to a mobile view with no rss icon or option that I can find.

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones