• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S10 Plus Bluetooth Issue with PS4 Controller

I am facing Bluetooth issue when I connect my samsung galaxy s10 plus to PS4 controller via bluetooth.
connection method: I first press (PS button+share) and it is flashing, to make it visible for the mobile. Then I turn on bluetooth on my s10 plus to connect it. After that, it shows connected on the mobile and the light is on the PS4 controller being stable(white color). But its not working when I use the controller to move or press any button. Besides, when I want to disconnect the bluetooth from mobile, the light on the controller keeps working like it is still connected. And the bluetooth of the s10 plus gets stuck until I restart my phone. The PS4 controller light turns off as well.
solutions tried with no luck:
1- I went to setting>apps>show system app>bluetooth>storage>deleted cash and data>restarted phone

2- I did PS4 controller reset(the small hole in the back) but nothing happened as well

3- The only way now work is to connect the PS4 controller via cable.

appreciate if any one can help on this to solve this. Noting that this issue happens only between the mobile and the PS4 controller.
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones