• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S5, G3, Oneplus One or Note 3?

I played with it again today. It feels nice. I must admit, Samsung did a great job with it and the alpha. I got to compare it with the Note 3 as well. They are roughly the same size in a sense. Both felt extremely comfortable (for me). Either one is a great choice.
The one knock on the Alpha is the stupid battery. It's capacity is smaller than that of the S5 and more on par with mid-range devices. It's what they had to sacrifice for the premium material and waistline and weight.

Upvote 0
The one knock on the Alpha is the stupid battery. It's capacity is smaller than that of the S5 and more on par with mid-range devices. It's what they had to sacrifice for the premium material and waistline and weight.
I agree if the would've upped the battery on the Alpha, it would have been a nice mid-ranger (low end flagship?).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones