• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung A52 5G clanging loud. Why?

AppleUser

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2011
My three year old. A52 has been fine until today. It was in my jacket pocket and screen off when suddenly CLANG CLANG..... CLANG CLANG...for over five minutes until I unlocked the phone. It was the loudest I've ever heard from a cell phone. There were no abnormal notifications.

How to find out how/why this happened? My A54 did not ever do this and didn't do this while the A52 was clanging.

Amber Alerts don't make clangs, they make the exact same sound as a tornado warning which threw me off so often I disabled them. I'm not going to pretend I'm Batman at 2AM chasing some rando SUV that looks identical to every other SUV out there, especially if the warning is from three states away. Seriously they need to fix this crap. Or go back to photos on milk cartons.

I mean seriously what are you supposed to do? Chase the criminal down and hope it doesn't escalate to murder? I mean we have cops for a reason.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones