• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy GT-S5830 - Help

potley18

Lurker
Dec 25, 2011
Hi Hope someone can help. I have the above mentioned phone and recently have been sent pictures via text which just states 'Download'. Upon pressing this it then says 'downloading' but thats it. If you move away from the screen or scrool up or down it goes back to 'Download'. I have downloaded a picyure before but that was about 3 months ago now nothing. Is it just me. This size is only 9kb. Please help. Thanks in anticiaption Potters

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I wish I had an answer to why this is happening, but unfortunately I don't. Maybe this issue as been mentioned before and someone has an answer for this. You should check over at the http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-ace/452213-samsung-galaxy-ace-gt-s5830.html to see if anyone can help. Best of luck. Merry Christmas
Ps. You should try updating the data profile. Also, make sure you have "unknown sources" box in applications checked.

Reactions: potley18
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones