• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung galaxy prevail

Hello Luckylady and welcome to Android Forums. It's a common problem that has a solution. You will want to clean up your browser history and some of your saved text messages and the like. To get the best scoop for your phone you will want to seek help in the Prevail discussion area. Here is a link to that area:
Samsung Galaxy Prevail - Android Forums

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0
Phone storage low on space. How do I get the little symbol off
Of my phone?!o:(

You want A2SD installed. You do have to be rooted though. This will take your apps and other things and partition your phone with your Micro SD card so it will give you ALOT more space. :)

I had this same problem until I did this! PM me if you need any help!

Are you rooted?

Here is the tutorial! http://androidforums.com/galaxy-prevail-all-things-root/412164-darktremor-a2sd-prevail-updated-11-18-11-a.html

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome aboard - thanks for joining us here.

Allow me to add to what Olbriar had suggested, you can also do the following: move most of your applications to your SD card. You can do so by _ going into settings>applications>installed - tap the app you want to move and then tap "move to sd card." After moving a good amount - restart the device and you should be good. I hope this helps you.

Enjoy! :)

Upvote 0
I've not heard of any such accessory... but we definitely need better batteries or an alternate charging avenue :)
Welcome to the forums. Below are links to the phone and tablet areas here at AF. Just follow the link of choice and then give your device a click from the list provided. You will then be in the area where you will find the best information about your device.
Android Phones - Android Forums
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0
Free social connect by city, talk to friends in any city around the world, share photos, news, events and more. social, connect, share, vote, photos, friends, news, events, attractions, nightlife, resturants, service,run for mayor, world mayors, top mayor, world top mayors. Congratulations, your keyword density ranges between 2-4% for your targeted keywords.

Upvote 0
Can we use solar batteries in samsung mobile. i hope that company made some fashion of using solar energy in charging of mobiles.

I have not seen batteries that are have solars attached to them. But I have seen an external solar panel attached to a battery that can connect via USB to your phone after the solar panel has charged the battery which it's attached. Here is a link for one.

Xtg Technology Solar Charger - Ultra Thin Solar Powered Backup Battery and Charger for Cell Phones iPhone iPod and Most USB Powered Device

I have one like this that I use when I'm out on my boat so I am not draining the battery on the boat when anchored because lets be real, the music is a priority so that's what the boat batteries are used for! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones