• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S anycall korean version

Hi any help? i have my Samsung galaxy S anycall korean version is there any option on how to make the txt messaging to 160character per message? cause its only 80character per message and if you exceed it's fall on as MMS message please help on what do i need to do upgrade to US version or is this works on gingerbread update?

Is there any possibility of converting this korean ver to international ver I900? please i need your expertise thanks.

Guys, there is a ph brought frm korea. The issue is cant connect to internet. Settings are ok. Bt there isnt an option for connect to data. Only connect to data in roaming.. I am fed up wth searching for options. If anyone knws, pls help me...

Upvote 0
Hi, I got Samsung anycall galaxy s model number SHW M110S phone from Korea to India. i am facing lot of problem . Not able to use GPRS Internet service .SMS problem like invalid sender , SMS is limited to 80 characters, It asks for senders name while sending SMS , Registration failed 13 & 15 etc.
Please somebody tell me what should i do to sort out these problems.

Upvote 0
Hi All,
I got Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 Korean version (SHW-M110S) and was using in Pakistan. Android version was installed on Phone 2.3.6. (with some alterations).
Once my my phone was connected with PC and Unfortunately, I run an application "MyMobiler_0.9.8.1.exe". It hits my phone via USB and start to install some thing on phone. Phone went shutdown. when power on my phone, it stuck on Media SD scanning process. But all home screen icons, including Network icon were ok but cross on network signal icon.
I brought it to market for software checking. Software Installer flashed up the phone with Froyo version without taking back up. After completion of installation, mobile failed to recognize network. In ABOUT PHONE info, Baseband version "Unknown" and the IMEI # also disappeared.
Can any one help me to solve this problem?
I'll be very thankful for this kindness because I am very much worried about my lovely phone.

Upvote 0
hi there ! could someone help me pleassssssssssssssssssssssse!! I also have anycall samsung
firmware versio 2.3.4
kernel version 2.6.35.7
baseband version M11os.VG07.1242.ST
build number gingerbread.VG26

I can't download PLAY STORE,,,and the text messages characters is up to 80 only...
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ,,,help! thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Please contact your Sim Card Network provider for the Number or you can do a Google search for it based on your Network wherever you are

Typically an SMSC address or number is an ordinary phone number in the international format. The SMSC address is pre-set in the SIM card by the wireless network operator, which means you do not need to make any changes to it but it may not be automatically entered into your sms app, or was deleted accidentally, hence you need to enter it manually

I can give you you directions based on go sms as that is what I am using
for handset it should be similar

For Go SMS

SMSC settings

Open Go SMS pro and touch menu in your phone > touch settings in Go sms pro > Touch advanced panel > scroll down to SEND setting and touch > scroll down to Enabled customized SMSC and TICK > than Touch Customized SMSC number and ENTER YOUR NETWORK provided sms center number in international format (meaning + countrycode & center phone number , its like +63918xxxxxxxx)

Thats it

For MMS setting

open GO SMS pro > touch menu > touch sttings in Go > Touch advanced panel > scroll down to MMS settings and touch > scroll down to Fill APN configuration manually and Tick it > than enter MMSC, MMS Proxy and MMS port as given by your NETWORK provider in your country.

To make GO SMS as default (avoid receiving two notifications), Open stock SMS, in Settings, disable the Notifications, and in GO SMS's Settings, verify that Notifications option is enabled

Hope this solves your problem.
still same error "message not sent"

Upvote 0
Please contact your Sim Card Network provider for the Number or you can do a Google search for it based on your Network wherever you are

Typically an SMSC address or number is an ordinary phone number in the international format. The SMSC address is pre-set in the SIM card by the wireless network operator, which means you do not need to make any changes to it but it may not be automatically entered into your sms app, or was deleted accidentally, hence you need to enter it manually

I can give you you directions based on go sms as that is what I am using
for handset it should be similar

For Go SMS

SMSC settings

Open Go SMS pro and touch menu in your phone > touch settings in Go sms pro > Touch advanced panel > scroll down to SEND setting and touch > scroll down to Enabled customized SMSC and TICK > than Touch Customized SMSC number and ENTER YOUR NETWORK provided sms center number in international format (meaning + countrycode & center phone number , its like +63918xxxxxxxx)

Thats it

For MMS setting

open GO SMS pro > touch menu > touch sttings in Go > Touch advanced panel > scroll down to MMS settings and touch > scroll down to Fill APN configuration manually and Tick it > than enter MMSC, MMS Proxy and MMS port as given by your NETWORK provider in your country.

To make GO SMS as default (avoid receiving two notifications), Open stock SMS, in Settings, disable the Notifications, and in GO SMS's Settings, verify that Notifications option is enabled

Hope this solves your problem.
after making all mentioned changes still not able to send messages
"message not sent"

Upvote 0
Good day!
after a few attempts to unlock my tablet using the pattern it was locked and needed to enter an e-mail password combination which i don't have because it's new and haven't had the time to do that. i have an android phone (Galaxy Nexus 2) and a new tablet(Samsung Anycall Galaxy Tablet korean version).

How can I unlock it without a e-mail password combination?
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Plizz anyone help,,,,

Im using samsung galaxy s anycall korean brand (SHW-M110S) KERNEL VERSION 2.6.35.7. Build No. GINGERBEARD.VF24.in India.

When i put Tata Docomo simcard i do not have any problem but when i put Airtel simcard after 10-15 minutes it will suddenly died and on the screen the things below will be written and got hanged.

RST-STAT = 8x8
PMIC-IRQ 1 = 8x8
PMIC-IRQ 2 = 8x8 CP CRASH
PMIC-IRQ3 = 8x8 UPLOAD MODE
PMIC-IRQ4 = 8x8
PMIC-STATUS 1 = 8x8
PMIC-STATUS 2 = 8x8

When it happened like this i need to take out the battery and start over again but i will happen again in few minutes. is this the connection problem? . What must be the reason? Why its not working for Airtel connection? pliz help...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones