• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S III to Virgin Mobile U.S.?

Haha I wish I could provide a link but it was in a chat and if you want go on there and ask them they will tell you. I wouldn't lie because I've wanted an s2 or s3 on vm for the longest time but I didn't think it would happen. But it is so be ready to buy it for 300 with the 70$ off on the 19th.:eek::)

If anything you should never trust a CS representative.

Upvote 0
Haha I wish I could provide a link but it was in a chat and if you want go on there and ask them they will tell you. I wouldn't lie because I've wanted an s2 or s3 on vm for the longest time but I didn't think it would happen. But it is so be ready to buy it for 300 with the 70$ off on the 19th.:eek::)

The customer support you spoke with is not privy to information like that. They are not even related to VM USA other than to be hired from Sprint to offer customer support with the service and current phones. Essentially, you are not speaking directly to VM USA, but to an outside service hired by Sprint.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones